Hand made silicone molds by HUEPROJECT(http://hueproject.com) in South Korea.
▼ All About Hue Project’s Molds!
1. Manual work Hue Project’s molds are all manufactured through manual work one by one starting from prototype design and manufacturing to defoamation, finishing, and packaging.
2. Best Quality Materials As it is manufactured with elastic and flexible high-strength and high-quality silicone (Dowcorning 3481 Silicone), it corresponds to various clays, plaster, urethane, and candle wax. (If you are using a gel for nail art that can be hardened only if exposed to LED or direct rays, use our Clear Mold.) As it is also very strong to heat, it can withstand up to 220℃ in an oven specialized for clay and so you can use materials that diffuse heat strongly. But, if you use materials similar to molds, for example, silicone and sealant, separate mold releasing agents are required.
3. Mold Size 2.5cm x 2.5cm
4.Management and Storage Wash contaminated molds lightly with running water. After use, if you keep it clean and dry, it can be used semipermanently.
5. Notes The copyright of Hue Project’s molds is solely on Hue Project. Illegal reproduction will be reported to the police without monition as soon as it is exposed.
▼How to Use Mold
1. Prepare materials to inject into a silicone mold. Be sure to check mold to see if there are any dusts inside and outside of the mold. Nitrile gloves are recommended to avoid dusts in the materials to inject. Mold releasing agents are required depending on the characteristics of the materials to inject.
2. Inject materials into a mold. In injecting materials to a mold, be careful not to produce foams at the corner of mold. In case of liquid materials like resin, use toothpick or needle to pop the bubbles as much as possible. In case of solid materials with high viscosity like clay, inject them pressing strongly from the top so that materials can be penetrated into every corner of mold. If there are foams or spaces between the mold and the materials before they are hardened, it may cause defects in finished goods.
3.Harden/dehydrate materials. In case of the materials that must be hardened in liquid state, do not extract them by force from the mold until completely hardened. In case of the materials that must be dehydrated after being exposed to air, extract them from the mold and then dehydrate. As the hardening/dehydrating method depends on materials, be well-informed of the characteristics of materials and how to use them before injecting them into a mold!
4. Polish finished parts. Remove fragments and mold traces formed at the edge of hardened/dehydrated parts with sandpaper or graver. If parts are well-trimmed, coat as desired or use as they are! With these molds and materials, you can make parts easily at home alone!
▼ Lead Time
Hue Project’s all products will be delivered within 7 days at least due to manual work. But, if there is an inventory, products ordered will be delivered the next day after order and payment are confirmed.
▼Guidance to Overseas Delivery
Hue Project’s all products can be delivered overseas. For a faster and safe delivery, we are using post office’s official EMS (Expedited Mail Service). The shipping charge is based on post office’s EMS universal overseas shipping schedule.
All of the copyrights of products of Hue Project are getting legal protection and in case duplication is made without authorization, it is applicable for punishment without any prior warning so please take caution of this.