Vintage Little Girl Tissue Paper, c 1950s, Pink Umbrellas Rain Gifts Presents, Retro Gift Wrap Wrapping, Mid Century Antique
Gloriously adorable, here are two full sheets of vintage tissue paper, decorated with a little girl in an umbrella with gifts, all with plenty of vintage pink. Could be a lot of ways to decorate with these, or use for crafting, or use them with gift giving. These appear to date to the 1950s or so. Very thin paper. So sweet! Each sheet is about 30” by 20.”
• Some normal (light-ish) age toning to paper.
• Some creasing here and there. ONE SHEET HAS TWO VERY NOTICEABLE CREASES, THE OTHER HAS ONE VERY NOTICEABLE CREASE.
• Some small tears here and there. NOTICED TWO LARGER TEARS/HOLES ON BOTH SHEETS, IN SAME AREA WHEN FOLDED.
Any props not included.
Colors can vary across devices, so the colors and brightness should be considered an approximation.
More pink things in the shop you might like: https://www.etsy.com/shop/tinprincess?ref=seller-platform-mcnav&search_query=pink
To see beautiful vintage tins and other surprises in my shop, please click here: www.etsy.com/shop/tinprincess
PLEASE SEE SHOP POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASE.
• In addition to any countries listed, I will consider shipping this item to other countries which now have delivery confirmation from the U.S. Please see SHOP POLICIES for the complete list of countries I will consider, and contact me for a shipping quote if necessary.
• Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
• All customs charges, import fees, and related expenses at delivery for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• I usually ship the next business day after payment is received, if it’s going to be more than a couple days I will notify you promptly.
• I only ship to the address provided at check out, so if you are sending a gift or need your item shipped elsewhere, be sure to add that address to your address book before purchase, and use it at check out.
• If shipping is being charged and combined shipping for multiple items at checkout is still more than necessary to ship the items to your location, an appropriate refund will be made.
• For added security, packages valued over $100 are usually shipped with signature confirmation to eliminate possibility of them being left unattended at delivery.
• I will ship some items to certain foreign countries which have delivery confirmation from the U.S. These include: Canada, Australia, New Zealand. I no longer ship to the European Union, which includes the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Australia now has a 10% GST at checkout.
• For international shipments, all customs charges, import fees, VAT, and related expenses due at time of delivery are the responsibility of the buyer. Recent experience shows some countries impose steep charges. I cannot falsify values to avoid customs charges on the buyers end.
• International buyers, please allow two to three weeks shipping time for delivery.
• International buyers, please read item description thoroughly and look at all photos. Return shipping costs could be very expensive for you.
• Alaska and Hawaii, please allow additional delivery time, possibly a week or more.
• Very sorry, due to delivery problems, I no longer ship to APO/FPO addresses, or U.S. Protectorates.
• I accept credit cards, debit/bank cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay directly through Etsy; all forms of PayPal, including PayPal by way of using a credit card; Etsy gift cards.
• Ohio residents (and now Washington State and Pennsylvania residents) pay sales tax on total cost, including any shipping and handling.
Returns & exchanges
• Returns are accepted up to 14 days after item is received, with buyer paying return shipping, so read the description closely and view all photos. If I have made a serious error in the listing (or otherwise) I will refund your return shipping costs. Contact me first by email for instructions on initiating a return.
• In the rare case that an insurance claim has to be filed, all original packaging needs to be kept to show proof of damage, there can be a mandatory waiting period until claim can be filed, and you may be required to fill out an online questionnaire to verify loss or damage, or verify by phone, etc.
• Please contact me to resolve any issues before leaving poor feedback of any kind. I will work with you to resolve any issues that come up. I want you to be happy!
• I often ship immediately, so any cancellations need to take place very quickly. Once shipped, a cancellation is not possible. Once a shipping label has been printed, shipping costs cannot be refunded.