This is a digital file
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ PDF SEWING PATTERN ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Put those pretty small scale print in your fabric stash to good use making these useful fabric cord keepers.
This pattern comes with instructions and pattern pieces to make 3-sizes.
Extra small is for very fine cords like those used for earbuds. Small is for things like USB cables, or keyboard or mouse cords. Medium is for appliance cords like irons, hair dryers, blenders, toasters, etc.
These take only 10-20 minutes to make! Super, super fast and also great for using up your longer scrap fabric pieces.
All three sizes are 100% machine sewn--no hand stitching necessary.
The pattern pieces come with useful markings to help you whip these out in no time and help you align the fabric print so it ends up where it can be seen.
Last two photos show how to easily pop these open. Pulling on them is hard on your hands and will yank out the snaps.
Advanced Beginner Sewing Pattern: This project requires cutting and press small pieces with some accuracy. These are easy to make, but you should have some sewing experience.
• Extra Small: 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" (3.5cm x 3.5cm)
• Small: 1.5" x 1.5" (3.8cm x 3.8cm)
• Medium: 1.75" x 2" (4.4cm x 5cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide):
• fabric scraps
• interfacing scraps (Pellon SF101)
• (1) prong snap
• tool for applying snap
• disappearing ink fabric marking pen
• 1/4" machine foot with guide (optional)
Sew It & Sell It: Cord keepers made using this pattern can be sold in your own online store, local boutiques, craft fairs, etc. Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in written descriptions.
You might also like
More from this seller
Etsy Checkout payments can experience delays up to 48-hours for security screening. If your payment is selected for security screening, your shipment will be delayed and PDF patterns will not be available for download until the payment clears. You can also pay with PayPal. Sorry, no eChecks, money orders, cash, or bank transfers.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Digital documents can't be returned, so there are refunds or exchanges for patterns.
Please download, save, and store your pattern file(s) somewhere safe (i.e. not on your computer).
Lost files can be replaced for 30-days with proof of purchase (link to your receipt, or a copy of your email receipt). I don't sell, maintain, or store these documents indefinitely so if you lose your pattern in many cases it is irreplaceable.
If you want to keep these files indefinitely--or at least longer than your next computer crash or upgrade--the best option is to have a data backup system running, or store the files online. Storing them online can be as simple as emailing them to yourself at a gmail type account, or using a service like Drop Box or Box.net.
CUT/MADE TO ORDER GOODS:
Sorry, no refunds for items cut or made to order. This includes custom made buttons, fabric, interfacing, and any other items cut as continuous lengths the buyer specifies.
• Returned items must be in original condition.
• Shipping fees are not refundable. This includes the costs to ship it back and the original shipping cost you paid when submitting your order.
• Make sure to mail it back with "Delivery Confirmation" or some kind of tracking. This is to protect you should the package go missing in the mail. A refund isn't submitted for processing until the return package is received.
• Return package needs to be post marked within 30-days of your purchase.
• Once your package arrives a refund will be submitted within 48-hours. The time it takes to actually receive the refund credit in your account can vary. Questions regarding those processing times should be directed to etsy or your bank.
Shipments within the US are sent with "Delivery Confirmation". Please let me know if you have not received your package after 2 weeks. USPS online tracking information must show the package has not been delivered in order to qualify as a lost package.
Please credit Michelle Patterns in all written item descriptions. For example when selling online please include the following sentence, or other similar wording in your item description: "This item was made using a michellepatterns.com sewing pattern." A link to my etsy shop would also be greatly appreciated.
All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the designs is expressly prohibited.
Distribution of the pattern pieces and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited.