Mermaid doll PDF Sewing Pattern Instant Download by Retro Mama
Make beautiful mermaid dolls with this PDF sewing pattern from Retro Mama. You will receive a digital sewing pattern with tutorial-style instructions, over 40 photographs, and to scale pattern pieces (no need to enlarge, just print and sew!). This pattern is recommended for intermediate to advanced stitchers. The finished doll is 17” (43 cm) from head to tip of tail.
Included with this pattern:
*glossary of terms and techniques
*hints and tips for sewing and stuffing
*photographs to illustrate each step
*swishy quilted tail can face right or left, and a straight tail option is included
*petal-shaped peplum at the waist
*long, wavy hair is reversible and can be adorned with felt chrysanthemums, daisies, and starfish
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Retro Mama accepts payments made through PayPal, which allows you to pay directly from your PayPal account or with credit or debit cards. Paying with PayPal is quick, easy, and safe! If you do not have a PayPal account, you will be instructed on how to pay when you check out through the PayPal website. I do not accept checks or money orders. Sales tax will be charged on orders in Florida.
You can also make purchases with a credit card, even if you do not have a PayPal account. Simply click on "Don't have a PayPal account?" and you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
Your satisfaction is very important to me! Please contact me if you are in any way unsatisfied with your order. Due to the electronic nature of patterns, I cannot offer refunds for PDF sewing patterns. Finished items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit. I will refund shipping charges only on defective items. The item must be returned in the condition in which you received it (e.g. in re-saleable condition—unused, unworn, unwashed, with no cigarette or other odors, alterations, etc.). I cannot give refunds for items that have not been returned to me.
Do notify me prior to returning an item so that it will not be returned to you. Please e-mail or convo me to discuss any returns/repairs/refunds/etc.
::: Where is my pattern? :::
All of my patterns are PDF instant downloads, you will not receive your pattern by e-mail unless you request it (please send me a convo to request this!). You can find your pattern by looking under "Your Account" in "Purchases". There should be a download button next to your pattern(s). Sometimes the button does not appear if you are using a tablet or iPad; if this happens to you, just let me know and I'll be happy to send patterns via e-mail.
:: Custom Orders ::
I am not able to take on custom orders for finished items at this time as I currently spend all my time developing new patterns.
:: Retro Mama’s Sell what you sew cottage industry policy ::
I am now allowing individuals to make items for sale with my patterns!
By making and offering for sale any items made with Retro Mama patterns, you agree to the following:
1. Copyrights to all Retro Mama patterns, photographs, text, and designs are owned by the licensor, Kim Kruzich, and you agree to the terms of those copyrights.
2. You may make finished items from any Retro Mama pattern that you have purchased from my shop or blog, as well as my free tutorials/patterns, and you certify that you made these items by yourself at your home-based business.
3. The following credit line will be clearly visible in every listing for items made with a Retro Mama pattern, and will be clearly printed on hang tags attached to the item for sale at in-person venues such as craft fairs:
This item was handmade using a Retro Mama sewing pattern.
4. This policy is intended for independent crafters to make items for sale using Retro Mama patterns. By making and selling items using Retro Mama patterns, you verify that you are an individual, home-based business and that any items made from Retro Mama patterns will not be mass produced, nor will you contract with others to mass produce items. You additionally agree that you will be selling only finished products from Retro Mama patterns and will not reproduce, distribute, or sell any Retro Mama publications in part or whole in any form.
5. Let me know via convo or e-mail where you will be selling your wares made with my patterns! I would love to feature you on my blog and add you to my list of Retro Mama stitchers!
6. I reserve the right to change or end this policy at any time. . 7. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have proper labels and testing on items you make as required by the US federal government, European Union, etc.
:: Customer Service ::
I try to answer e-mails and convos within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me within that time please try again as sometimes messages can disappear.
:: Feedback ::
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! If you have any trouble with your order, please contact me before leaving feedback. If I don't know there's a problem, I can't fix it!