This is a digital file
This pattern is available in English.
Crochet terms – US
Let me introduce the cute mi-mi-mi baby Bear.
Let the baby Bear bring joy to you and your children (^_^)
- SIZE 19 cm (7,48")
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- PDF file with detailed instructions
- 27 pages long and has pictures to help you by working
- the model is available with baby's dummy; cap (two options: crochet by the hook and spokes); muzzle (from felt and crochet); quilling (made of lace and crocheted).
Crochet hook size 2 mm (metal hooks US 1) or suitable to yarn thickness
Crochet your babe bear a sweet friend! Your child will be happy playing with this toy!
You will need following materials to crochet baby Bear:
- cotton yarn of 2 colors: color is brown (Yarn Art Jeans № 10) (160 m(~175 yd)/50 g;
- turquoise colour (Alize Diva Silk effect √ 376 (350 m(~383 yd) / 100g));
- little bit of white cotton Fine yarn
- 2 black plastic beads;
- 2 buttons (10 mm /0,39 in);
- laces, felt;
- 9-10 mm safety eyes (0,39 in);
- 5-6 mm safety nose (0,23 in);
Skills required: crocheting in rounds, starting with a magic ring, making a chain, slip, single, half double, double, puff, reverse stitch, increase and decrease.
Instant digital download - ready to download immediately after the payment .
This pattern is a personal use only
Don't duplicate, redistribute, resell or share this pattern or parts of this pattern.
Don't translate it to another languages.
Elena Izmaylova Patterns are protected by international copyright laws. Patterns and products made from and based on these work are intended for personal use only and can not be used for monetary gain. Other uses are strictly prohibited.
All rights reserved.
You may sell finished product made from this pattern, but please provide a list my shop "LovelyToysPattern".
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!💓💓💓
You are most welcome to contact me if you have any questions about the pattern.
I would love to see your finished toy as well.