Ravens fly over my studio overlooking the Rio Grande, near Taos, NM. Ravens chatter from the cottonwoods as I handpaint each jumbo ceramic yarn bowl. Each bowl has a raven holding the moon in her beak painted freehand on the inside. On the outside an abstract pattern in red, black and white circles the bowl.. Each one has a "Raven Steals the Moon". No stencils or decals are used, and each one is an original.
The most useful of tools, this yarn bowl will help make your knitting and crochet projects tangle-free. It has an opening that is shaped like a spiral letter J, where the yarn flows out to feed your knitting needles or crochet hook. Three additional holes can be used for yarn or to anchor your needles when resting. Great for bulky yarn.
The bowl can also be used for fruit or display of found objects like stones, shells or keepsakes. Your keys would also love to live in the wings of the Ravens.
Give this to anyone who loves Raven, the intelligent trickster. A perfect housewarming gift or birthday gift for your fiber friends (you know who they are) or your auntie or grandma who taught you to crochet or knit.
A happy customer wrote: "Love doing business, super fast shipping! I am so thrilled with this beautiful yarn bowl, I can't wait to order something else!"
Sizes: about 7.5" wide at rim, 4" tall
This listing is for ONE jumbo yarn bowl. Also available in my shop are designs like Laughing Skull, Sacred Heart, mermaid and cat yarn bowls. My ceramics are hand painted with food safe underglazes and dipped into clear glaze, then fired in my kiln to 1800 degrees. They are 100% food safe. Hand wash recommended.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All shipping to USA is USPS-Priority, Parcel Select or First Class, depending on size and location, with delivery confirmation tracking.
All other locations, I will happily ship to and will calculate the actual cost, and let you know. Contact me about international sales and shipping rates. Thanks!
I accept Paypal, all Credit Cards through Etsy and postal money orders.
Custom orders must be paid for before I ship them to you. See additional information below about custom orders.
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be absolutely thrilled with your purchase. Let me know if you have any concerns about your order. I will refund any purchase if it is returned to me in the condition you received it, within two weeks after delivery.
Wholesale orders: I make all of my art, with no helpers, therefore wholesale orders are only possible during my non-holiday times and I can only offer a 20 - 40% discount based on quantity ordered. However, I'd love to hear from you about your needs and hopefully I can fill those needs.
I have over thirty years of experience making custom orders for individuals and nonprofit/corporate clients.
The process for ordering a custom item is:
1. You contact me, and we talk about what you are envisioning. I can let you know what is possible, and will strive to create your hearts desire.
2. We work together to create a "design agreement" which specifies the colors, design imagery, size, due date, cost, shipping. When we have come to an understanding about this design agreement, I will list a custom order in my shop just for you.
3. You place the custom order listing in your cart and send payment.
4. When I receive a notice that you have completed the payment transaction, I will begin the order and send it to you by the due date, as we agreed.
5. If you are not satisfied with the final art, talk to me. I will do whatever I can to assure your satisfaction, unless it involves something different from our design agreement. Sometimes, misunderstandings happen. I try to be super-specific during the design process with you to avoid these misunderstandings, but sometimes they slip through the cracks! I will do all I can to honor our design agreement and if you are not totally satisfied, we can discuss a refund or a discount. My customers in the past have been very happy, even ecstatic, about their custom orders, so I have great confidence that I can include *you* in that happy group.