░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ABOUT THIS LISTING ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Create your own digital neon signs with this set of 55 layer styles for Photoshop! These are .asl format layer styles, sometimes called "one click effects" and are very easy to use. Just add them to your Photoshop Styles panel, and click on one of the thumbnails to apply the layer style to your text or design. All the effects are fully editable, scalable, and non destructive.
I've also included two add-ons layer styles to create a contour around the neon sign and a glossy finish. These styles are optional and can be combined with any of the colored standard neon layer styles.
There are two color schemes available: bright and pastel, as well as two different neon tube styles (standard and stroke). Standard styles work well for shapes that already look like neon tubes, and stroke styles can be applied to objects such as bold fonts.
Also in this set, a collection of simple base shapes that can be used to create your neon signs. These shapes are provided in vector format (AI and EPS) and as individual 300 DPI PNG documents with transparent background.
In this set: - 12 standard bright neon styles - 12 standard pastel neon styles - 12 bright stroke neon styles - 12 pastel stroke neon styles - 1 standard white neon style - 1 white stroke neon style - 3 broken/off neon styles - 2 add-on layer styles (contour & glossy finish) - 1 cable generator layer style - neon sign shapes bases (AI, EPS and PNG)
You will receive a ZIP containing the 55 neon layer styles + 1 cable generator style in .asl format, a PDF instructions guide with pictures and detailed explanations, and a JPG preview sheet of all the layer styles included in the set.
Compatibility: Tested & working with Photoshop CS5 and up.
You may: ► Use the files in your finished products/artworks (either physical or digital) ► Commercial use allowed - you are allowed sell the finished designs made using these items
You may not: ► Sell, redistribute or share the digital files as is in any form, digital or physical (CD/USB Drive, server, email, online digital resources store, unmodified printed copies, or as a part of a digital resources pack, etc) ► Claim the files as your own
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ NOTES ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
➜ This is a Digital (not physical) item - no shipping involved! ➜ Instant download - you will be able to download your file(s) directly after checkout! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues or questions about your order.
Jan 1, 2018 by fashionlushxx
Great product. Took some playing around but eventually got it.
Oct 17, 2017 by Kiki Hilton
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Paypal & Credit card payments.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay for your items through PayPal: You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
Due to the nature of my products (digital), every sale is definitive and cannot be refunded, except in the case where the items haven't been downloaded after checkout. Refunds will only be processed if there's a legitimate technical issue with the product itself. Please look carefully at the pictures, software compatibility and descriptions before buying anything, and of course if something isn't clear don't hesitate to contact me!
What you are allowed to do:
• Use the resources for both personal & commercial projects, digital or traditional.
What you can't do:
• Redistribute, share or resell my products in any DIGITAL FORM (CD/USB drive, server, online digital resources store, warez/torrent website, etc)
--> When you purchase something from my shop, you own the file - I still own the original copyright, so that is why you are not allowed to redistribute, share or resell it. <---
- How can I access to my files after having purchasing them? After you place your order, a page will appear with a link to purchase the file(s). You can also download them by going to "My purchases" and then click the "Download files" button.
- What can I do if for any reason I am not able to download the files? Send me a message with your email address and I will send you the documents as soon as possible!
- I am allowed to share your digital designs elsewhere? No. You can share the finished items/designs made with my digital files, but not the digital files themselves.
- Is commercial use allowed? Yes, it is. You can use the purchased files for both personal and commercial use (as long as you don't sell mass produced items, that's alright).
- Can I sell finished items made using your digital resources at other venues than Etsy? Yes.
- Can I modify your designs on my editing program (color, contrast, etc), print it and use it in my project? Yup.
- Can I use the items for digital projects, or do I have to print them and create physical projects only? Yes, you can use the designs for both digital (website elements, digital art, logos other digital projects) and physical/traditional work (printed flyers, posters, cards, for example)
- Are the watermarks removed in the file I'd like to purchase? Yes; no watermarks on the purchased items.
- Which file format will I get? Each file format is indicated in the description, as well as software compatibility.
- Can I use your Procreate brushes in Photoshop? Unfortunately, no. Procreate brushes are compatible ONLY with the iPad app Procreate, and won't work in any other software. They currently cannot be converted to .abr files for use in Photoshop. To be able to use these brushes, you'll need an iPad (Pro model if you're using the Apple Pencil), the Procreate app, and an Apple Pencil (suggested). You can use a third party stylus, but I cannot guarantee that the brushes will behave as advertised in the listings since they were created and tested with an Apple Pencil.