Linen fabrics with golden glitter/ pure linen fabrics/Natural linen fabrics in light yellow by the half-meters

Sold by MyOublawness
+ $8.13 shipping
+ $8.13 shipping
In stock
Preparation takes 1-3 business days
Arrives from United Kingdom

Item details

This lightweight grey linen fabric is made from 90% linen and the rest 10% are decorated with glittering gold-coloured lurex. Playful lurex shine gives fabric a nice accent, making it more captivating and perfect for the holidays. It is perfect to create various tablecloths, napkins, curtains or even clothes - anything that you want to look more festive and enchanting.

Width – 150 cm (59”)
Weight - 140g / m² (4.13oz / yd²)
Pattern - plain weave
Article Nr.- 5128101L

All prices are given in half (0.5) meters. If you are interested to purchase more than half meter, please contact me and I'll give you better price for shipping.

I try to accurately represent the true colors of the material used in my work but sometimes monitor settings can affect the appearance of these colors. Note: This fabric is woven using natural linen colour (undyed) yarns so fabric shade may slightly vary from the shown picture.

If you are interested in custom orders please choose from the fabrics listed here +/- lace form section “Linen lace”.

This item is already Ready-To-Ship and I can do it immediately. Please see my shop policies section about shipping process, methods and deadlines.

Most items made from lace should be hand washed using cool water and a mild detergent. Avoid vigorous scrubbing which will distort the fibers. Rinse well and do not wring to remove water, gently squeeze. Hand washing is the most gentle method for cleaning; however, if you choose to use a washing machine place the lace item in a mesh lingerie bag and use the gentle cycle.

I have much more products in my store that could be interesting for you. To see them please visit -

    No reviews yet

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 1-3 business days
Arrives from United Kingdom
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code

Each item that I make is ready to be shipped and once I have received payment I will ship the item (securely packaged) within 1-3 days. Depending on product I send them in envelopes lined with bubble cushioning, plastic postal bags or postal boxes. If you want to receive your item packed as a gift, please let me know.


For your convenience I accept credit and debit cards through the Etsy checkout system which is a safe and secure method of payment. As well I accept Paypal and Etsy gift cards.

Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Perishable products (like food or flowers)
  • Digital downloads
  • Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
My aim for you is to be satisfied with your purchase. In case you are not happy with your purchase because it differs from the picture or size mentioned in my store (within 5 days after receiving it), simply ship it back to me ( undamaged/ not used) at your expense and I will refund your purchase price minus the original shipping cost after it arrives. Return authorizations are required for proper processing via a conversation and I kindly ask you to e-mail me before sending an item back. Insure your package and send it via a traceable carrier because I will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments being returned to me.

Customized items as well as PDF patterns are final sale.

Additional policies

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding product details, photos, selling and shipping. As well if you like my products but want to change material, color, size, etc., please don't hesitate to contact be to find the best solution for you.