When you just want to write without fuss or distraction, this minimalist journal set is just the thing - stockpile now, so you don't run out at the wrong moment! Alternatively, use a notebook-a-month for detailed diary-keeping/journalling. The covers are plain - perfectly functional as they are, or a blank canvas ready for you to decorate yourself. Although simple in style, the extra features in these little notebook add versatility allowing you to adapt for all kinds of uses.
In each notebook, features include: index page + 48 note pages + any year calendar
* Blank front cover * Notebook dimensions = 10.2cm x 14.8cm = 4 x 5.8 inches (3mm narrower than standard A6 size) * 48 pages 80gsm recycled paper * Choose from ruled, dot grid, graph grid or plain pages * Integral index page inside front cover so you can easily re-find your notes * A handy any-year calendar printed inside back cover to check dates at a glance * 300gsm kraft cardstock covers with stapled binding * Professionally printed & bound
* * * * * MORE DETAILS As a lifelong lover of stationery, the small details are very important to me. In this particular range of notebooks, the inner pages are straightforward and functional. The inner cover detail, however, adds that extra degree of multi-functionality which is not commonly available in a simple notebook:
- There are 48 inner pages for you to fill. Choose from ruled, plain, dot or (squared) grid pages and a new print run will be ordered just for you.
- A numbered index page is provided inside your notebook's front cover. Simply spend a minute or two numbering the inner pages of your notebook, then you will be able to quickly refer back to specific notes whenever you need them.
- Inside the back cover, is a handy any-year calendar, perfect for checking/marking off dates, at a glance. Add index tabs to the notebook & you have a quick & easy DIY diary!