Destash Sale on Spring colored trims. You get all the trims shown. The rolls - other than the pink gimp trim - are unopened. There are over 32 feet of trim in this package. The material is mostly polyester.
Shipping prices reflect my packaging and postage costs.
Ready made items will be shipped to the specified address within 3 business days (or sooner if possible) of the date on which payment is received. Shipping upgrades are available on most items. If I do not have Calculated Shipping set on a specific item and you desire a different shipping method, convo me.
Domestic: Priority Mail is recommended for speed, tracking and insurance purposes within the US. First Class is reliable, but takes longer. For most orders there is an expected delivery date of 3 to 5 business days after shipping - so order at least a week before that important event!
See the "Additional Information" section below for custom order times.
I ship Internationally to those countries that track or have barcode scanning for First Class packages. You can choose First Class or upgrade to USPS Priority International Mail or Priority International Express at checkout. Note that Priority Express is recommended as it is the only service guaranteed to arrive within the specified time frame and offer a refund if late. Also note I will not ship Priority to some countries due to repeated Customs delays. If you really need it fast and don't want to pay Priority Express prices, convo me on arranging a courier within your country or with your shipping account information. For those countries that do not provide tracking on First Class, I will send packages Priority Express only. Convo me to arrange this. First Class and Priority Mail can take up to 10 business days, so allow two to three weeks to be sure it gets there in time. Dependent on your country, taxes, duties and tariffs may apply. For example, Canada charges a 5 to 15% tax on the item. The buyer is responsible for paying this on delivery. Also, some countries do not accept feather or leather imports or charge a higher VAT on these items. Make sure you know your import laws before ordering these items.
*I reserve the right on Free Shipping specials to ship First Class only.
Paypal, Direct Checkout and US Post Office Money Orders only please. Orders can only be cancelled prior to shipping. New York taxes will be added when applicable.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
I want you to be happy with your purchase and will grant a refund if the mask/item arrives and is different from the pictures or description posted on Etsy. The item must be returned within 14 days of delivery to your location. Refunds will not be granted until the item has been returned in the same condition as it was sent. Refunded monies will include the purchase price and initial shipping cost. You are responsible for return postage. If damaged by the Shipper, refund will be contingent on proper Claim Forms being filed.
Refunds for any other reason (such as canceled events, item no longer desired, carrier delays) are at the shop owner's discretion - as are exchanges. If a refund is issued for reasons other than "the item was not as described" it will be for the purchase price and will not include my initial shipping fees. See below for return policies on custom orders.
Refunds or replacement orders will not be given on items marked "delivered" by the US Postal Service. If you have not received the package when marked delivered, I will work with you while you contact your post office, file the appropriate missing mail claims and file mail theft reports with your local police to see if we can locate it.
Refunds and replacements on items marked undelivered will be refunded or replaced after the maximum delivery window has expired and the missing mail report filed.
My masks are not intended for children. ~~~~~~ My eye patches are meant as costume accessories, not for medical reasons, though many people with eye injuries/issues have happily used them for special occasions. They are not machine washable due to the leather core ans fabric glue. ~~~~~ If you are sensitive to animal products be aware I use leather, feathers and fur in my studio. ~~~~~~~
CUSTOM ORDER POLICIES (when feature is active):
I will be happy to work with you to design a mask, eye patch or ornament to your liking keeping in mind the following:
1) The design: You should have an idea of the general design you prefer. Please include in your inquiry preferred base material (ex. paper mache or leather), cut/shape (linking to an example helps), fabric (ex. satin, brocade, cotton, the color), trims (ex. cording, gimp, lace, sequins, etc) and finishes (ex. gems, chains, flowers, feathers, etc).
2) Material Availability: Materials must be within my current stock. If outside my stock, the client will provide links to where the materials can be purchased. The client will be responsible for any new material costs. You can either send them to me or I can purchase them after invoicing. Any extra material will be sent to the client unless otherwise arranged.
3) Design Fee/Convos/Mock ups: I generally waive the design fee on small changes to existing listing or a re-do of masks you see in my SOLD section or on DeviantArt. There will be a modest fee for new designs and/or if a mock-up is required. My fee is $15 hour and is included in your custom order purchase price (work, of course, does not begin until after you purchase your custom listing). Conversations can take time and I will try to keep them to a minimum. If all major design points haven't been fleshed out within a half a dozen convos I will most likely require a design fee in advance to proceed further with a design/sketch. It is non-refundable and will be in addition to the "final costs" outlined below.
4) Final Costs: Custom order price quotes are based on creation time, material costs and the design fee. They exclude shipping. My hourly rate is $15/hr. You will be given a breakdown of material costs and anticipated creation time in the custom listing.
5) Copyrighted Material: I will not duplicate other artists work.
6) Production Time: I can usually turn around one mask/ornament/patch in less than two weeks. Some items, like my handmade bird masks or multiple orders, will take longer. As long a lead time as possible is appreciated, and at certain times of the year (such as December for ornaments and January/February for Mardi Gras masks) my available time is limited.
7) Payment: Payment is expected before actual physical work begins or, in the case of materials purchases, prior to these purchases.
8) Approval photo/shipping: The Client will be sent a final photo for approval prior to shipping. A refund may be requested at this time. The cost of any new materials purchased for your order and the design fee may be held back. The item will be shipped within three days of sending the approval photo (even if you don't respond).
9) Custom Orders are not returnable once shipped. However, if the design is very marketable I may accept it back provided it meets my other return policies.
10) Discounts on over six items are negotiable.
Halloween cut off date: Oct. 10th Mardi Gras cut off day: Three weeks prior to Mard Gras