This pattern is written in English and Korean, and includes detailed instructions, diagrams, illustrations and many photos to help you understand the pattern more easily. (total 19 pages)
* The pattern is easy to follow if you know the basic crochet techniques: - starting in a magic ring or magic loop - crocheting in rounds - increasing - decreasing - chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet stitch
* This doll is 6.5cm(Male) tall, and is made in yarns of 2.0mm thickness on 4.0/2.5mm hooks. Of course you can use yarns you choose on different hooks, but the amount of yarn and finished size may be different.
* You'll be able to download the PDF file on Etsy(You > Purchases and reviews) as soon as your payment has been confirmed, and you'll receive an email by Etsy with the download link.
* The pattern is available FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. You are not allowed to share, reproduce, resell, translate, publish and alter the pattern in whole or part. Please DO NOT SELL dolls made from the pattern. copyrightⓒ 2017 isoDreams. Hyunjung Kim. All right reserved.
Muito bem explicado! Contém todos os detalhes para fazer um amigurumi igual!
You're viewing an automatic translation provided by Etsy (not the official version)
There was a problem fetching the translation.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I only accept PayPal payment.
Returns & exchanges
* Finished item: I only accept the return if your item arrives damaged. Please contact me and let me know within 3 DAYS of receiving your package. All my items are handmade and made to order. Please understand this.
* Digital item: No refunds will be given on digital patterns after it has been downloaded.