A lovely collection of 13 genuinely vintage buttons. I inherited a big collection of buttons from Great Grandma and have decided to sell some - I'd love these to find a new life.
A lovely variety of buttons in this collection. Details as follows -
• Singles - six in total. Including a beautiful leather and metal button that I think is 50's or maybe even older. Metal back and golden bronze/front with khaki leather in the centre. Truly unique.
• Pairs - One pair of Bakelite steel pin buttons in a lovely strong green colour. One pair of very big buttons in a taupe colour, 44mm across, guessing at 1980's. These show some wear but are still lovely.
• Set of 3 - Khaki green coat buttons, these have lovely patterns and variations in colour. 34mm across.
• All my buttons are washed or cleaned, carded and posted boxed for their protection.
• More buttons listed - postage for more than one set is only a little bit more costly (add to basket to see the price in your currency). Find them here - http://etsy.me/2jjCyRt
I aim to post within two working days of receiving cleared payment. I don't usually post at the weekend but if you need something in a hurry please message me and I'll help if I can.
I post with Royal Mail, usually either First Class or International Standard. Their delivery aims are as follows -
UK - One working day Europe - 3-5 working days USA - 5-7 working days Most other places are also 5-7 working days.
Please be aware though that these estimates are what Royal Mail aim for - not a guaranteed delivery time.
I do not usually use trackable services internationally as they are really expensive. If you'd like your order trackable please contact me for a price.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
In the unlikely event that you're not 100% happy with your purchase please contact me as soon as you can. I can only refund or exchange if you contact me within 14 days of receiving your item.
To return an item please -
• Message me to confirm return details and the return address.
• Post the item back to me. If an item is agreed to be faulty or not as described I will refund the appropriate postage cost when I've received the item back. For all non-faulty goods the return postage cost is paid by the buyer.
• Return the item securely packaged, ideally in the original packaging.
• Return the item in the original, re-sellable condition.
• In the unlikely event that a returned item does not arrive back with me the loss would unfortunately lie with the buyer/sender. I strongly advise that if you return an item you obtain proof of postage.
If there are any taxes, customs fees etc to be paid as your purchase enters your country then I'm afraid it is the buyer who is responsible for paying them :-(