- INCINERATE! - The cyborg arms you always wanted(?)! Go on and try taking down Saitama with these accurate, detailed pepakura templates of Genos' battle arms!
- PEPAKURA FILE - This article is a series of pepakura files, interactive 3D/2D template files that can be printed and assembled to build a 3D object - it's basically like 3D printing stuff out of your ordinary inkjet printer and your hands!
- MATERIALS AND PAPER FORMAT - This file is suitable for use with foam and paper and comes in A4 paper format.
- WEARABILITY - These files are wearable: the model has been designed and scaled thinking of it as a costume, in order to attain the best wearability possible while keeping the best proportions and the most captivating look. The files can still be edited with Pepakura Designer in order to rescale them or modify the 2D template to fit your needs!
- LICENSE - These files are sold under the terms of the Creative Commons - No Derivatives License (CC-ND), so these are just intended for personal use of the buyer. Sharing or reselling these files, even if modified, is not allowed. However you can still share and sell the result of your work with these files in the shape of the manifactured real object derived from the templates.
Amazing looking model! Nice one to add to my collection.
Mar 14, 2018 by vantasic
I am looking forward to using the pattern for a future cosplay, great job.
Feb 2, 2018 by Alexcia Hollis
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.