**This listing is for a non-refundable fee for a custom digital file. You will not receive any physical product with this listing.**
Frustrated by having to tape dozens of 8.5x11 or A4 pieces of paper together merely to cut out your sewing pattern? Convert it to A0 36" x 48" format and print it out as one large piece of paper instead!
I will convert your regular PDF Sewing Pattern and will arrange the pattern in grid-shape order (e.g. pattern outline) and size it to an A0 (36" x 48") PDF format. That way there is no taping multiple pieces of paper together; just print your A0 sewing pattern on large scale paper like from pdfplotting.com and immediately cut out your sewing pattern from there.
A0 paper is large scale architectural paper (36" x 48") that you can have printed for just a couple dollars at places like www.pdfplotting.com and shipped directly to you. Try ordering the paper printouts from them online first, the Big-Box office and shipping stores can charge $30+, whereas the online guys are usually <$3 per A0 page. If you prefer or need to print in person rather than from pdfplotting, ask the stores for blueprint quality paper and see if that reduces their fees.
**NOTE - This listing is for a digital PDF file 36" x 48" only. This does NOT include printing the file to paper. You need to bring this PDF file to a printer, or go to pdfplotting.com, upload it and have them print the file on large scale paper for you. I have no ability to help you print your file to paper, I can make recommendations on where to go but this order is NOT for the actual piece of paper itself; it's just the file. The printers require a file in A0 format for them to print your sewing pattern for you.**
**ANY PDF SEWING PATTERN PAPER SIZE IS ACCEPTED - 8.5" X 11, A4, A5, 8X10, 7X10, ETC.**
**ALL FILES WILL BE ORGANIZED INTO A 36" X 48" SEWING PATTERN TEMPLATE**
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE:
1) Please message me if you have any questions about your order before you purchase.
2) Select the quantity you want based on the number of different PDF file sewing patterns you want to convert.
3) When you're ready to purchase, select your quantity above. Upon purchasing, I will message you and provide you an email address to send in your PDF sewing patterns. Please provide any notes or comments at that time.
4) Orders are typically emailed within 2-3 business days after payment is made, however we strive to be a lot faster. We will provide an alternative ETA at the time of order if this regular window cannot be met for any reason.
5) We will send delivery to the email you have on ETSY, if you need delivery to a different email address please let me know when you send me your PDF sewing pattern.
Files will be emailed as a regular PDF file type or, depending on size constraints, they may be in a PDF file in a zipped folder. It is the buyers responsibility to know how to unzip/download their file after being emailed. You will need the proper applications and knowledge to unzip your file for your computer/software. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR DELIVERED DIGITAL CONTENT (this includes email delivery and instant download listings).
There are no refunds on digitized products. However, if there are any issues with the file I can make up to two (2) adjustments as needed.
**When you provide a file, you imply that it is in full compliance with trademark and copyright laws. When purchasing from the SewMuchMoreStore, you hold us harmless for any and all claims that result from any item produced for you, including attorney fees.