This sale is for a lot of 5 magazines/handbooks that all have to do with making handpainted Christmas Ornaments and Gifts. Included in the lot are the following:
(1) "Fancy Ornaments" by Vicki Schoch and Julie McGuffee. 24 pages. Mix of color photos and black and white illustrations on how to paint glass Christmas balls.
(2) "Ornaments Made Easy" by Sissy. 8 pages. Color outside, black and white inside. Patterns and Illustrations for painting on hand blown glass ornaments.
(3) "Kugeln" by Lia. 24 pages. Mix of color photos and black and white illustrations on how to make handpainted ornaments from the old world. Focus on the Kugel (Kugeln is plural) which are glass Christmas balls from Germany / Bavaria / Pennsylvania Dutch.
(4) "Decorative Artists Workbook" - December 1987 Edition. Main projects are painting porcelain Christmas bells and a holly egg (among many other projects. 78 pages.
(5) "Decorative Artists Workbook" - December 1991 Edition. 106 pages. Focus is "Make Great Christmas Gifts" and includes many projects inside. Includes the "Special Design Insert: which is a pull-out section that features patterns used in the projects. This is original and still stapled in (never pulled out or used).
The photos above are: (1) front cover of each magazine; (2) back cover of each magazine; (3) 2 inside pages from "Fancy Ornaments" and "Kugeln".
I will ship these magazines in a 2-day priority mail envelope, hence the flat-rate shipping of $6.65.