A hand dyed sock blank is a machine knitted rectangle piece of fabric. Any project that you could make with 100g fingering weight yarn, you could make with a sock blank. The possibilities are endless! Simply begin knitting by unravelling the open end of your blank, and cast on your project. ***I have added a lifeline of spare sock yarn through the back of the sock blank for you, so these stitches will not unravel as you knit your project. ***
The yarn will have a crimp to it, but that will smoothen out once your item is washed and blocked at the end. For best results, hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry. This yarn is dyed with professional acid dyes; some dye bonds can break and color bleeding may occur if exposed to warmer or hot water temperatures.
Colors may vary slightly between computer monitors.
I will post orders within 1 - 3 business days after payment is received. Postage price includes: packaging, postage, and tracking number for US customers. As International shipping rates are extremely expensive, I cannot provide international tracked shipping at this time.
**International Buyers, Please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges, which could be high, are your responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to find out what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Per U.S. and international government regulations, I cannot mark purchases as gifts and must declare the actual value. Falsifying customs forms is illegal and can result in your package being confiscated, fines levied and/or other penalties.
**HOLIDAY SHIPPING: Please, make your holiday purchases in a timely fashion, because shipping in these months can be slow. I will do my best to post packages as soon as payment is made. I am not responsible if your purchase arrives late.
**I will not accept returns because of delayed shipping times.**
- Please pay using Etsy Gift cards, by Direct checkout which enables you to pay by Credit Card or from your bank account, or pay via PayPal.
- Any order unpaid after 7 days will be cancelled.
Returns & exchanges
Thank you for your purchase and support in my work. I want you to be pleased and proud to own a creation that I have made. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this piece please contact me. I will do my best to remedy the situation.
- If you decide to return the item, I will accept returns and offer refunds within 7 days upon receipt of your item. Item must be in original packaging, be unused in its original condition, and must be returned in the same manner it was shipped to you. (ie. priority mail, international 1st class, etc.)
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Because local shipping carriers vary widely in delivery times, please bear in mind that I will not accept returns because of a delay in shipping.
I love handmade and make every effort to create beautiful handmade felt art that can be used every day. Please consider adding my shop to your favorites, there is always something new!
Are you a retail shop owner? I would love to discuss wholesale with you. Send me a conversation and I will send you a link to my line sheet.
Thanks again for visiting ZanieCraftsFeltedArt! -Suzanne from ZanieCrafts