• Orders won’t be fulfilled until payment has been confirmed. • Most items are shipped within 2-5 business days. • For stamp orders, if you want your package to be trackable, there will be an additional charge. Please contact me before purchase for a postage quote and for me to set a listing up accordingly. • Also for stamp orders, please allow up to 5 working days for your stamps to be carved and then allow for shipping time • Please note that you (the customer) will be liable for any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery in accordance with your country's tax/import regulations.
• Sombras Blancas accepts payments through PayPal and Direct Checkout.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
• Sombras Blancas does not issue any refunds or exchanges on printed items once the fulfillment process has started.
• For stamps, I gladly accept returns and exchanges (no cancellations): Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery • Custom or personalized stamps can’t be returned. • Conditions of return for stamps: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Due to different monitor calibrations note that colors may change slightly from monitors to printed products. • Copyright of the artwork is retained by the artist following the sale of the item.
• Due to its handmade nature, your hand carved stamp may vary slightly from the one on the images. • I always ink my stamps to test their impression during the carving process so they will be ink stained when you receive them.
For more information or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me at hello [!at] sombrasblancasdesign.com tions, don’t hesitate contacting me at hello [!at] sombrasblancasdesign.com
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. - Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. - Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. - Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Cristina Castro Moral, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.