**THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE MAILED TO YOU.**
Get in an island state of mind with bright tropical colors and images familiar to any tourist in Hawaii! Use the whimsical patterned paper for your vacation scrapbook, or print and create your own party decorations for baby’s first luau.
Papers are sized at 12in X 12in, at high resolution (300 dpi).
----------------------- ORDER PROCESS: ----------------------- * Add item to your shopping cart and process payment. * Once payment is verified, Etsy will send you an email with a download link. * Click on the link and follow directions.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital download only. No physical items will be delivered to your address.
--------------------- REFUND POLICY --------------------- Due to the nature of the digital download process, there are no refunds or exchanges. Please make sure you have a program capable of opening PNG files before you purchase.
If you are having difficulty downloading or opening your order, please send me an email and I will resend the link to you ASAP.
------------ LICENSES ------------ This listing is for personal use and LIMITED commercial use.
Limited commercial use authorizes you to use the artwork for SOCIAL MEDIA ONLY. You may not use it for logos or company branding, and you may not use it for any printed purposes. You must credit Studio Battleaxe on all social media postings.
Please note: you must purchase the papers and the commercial license separately.
1) PERSONAL USE PROJECTS a - You may use the content to create personal use projects such as scrapbook layouts, calendars, personal planners, decor, etc. b - You are allowed to manipulate the content to fit your needs by resizing, recoloring, combining, etc. c - You are allowed to print your finished products either at home or via a printing company (Shutterfly, Costco, etc.).
2) GIFTS & PROJECTS FOR FRIENDS/FAMILY a - You may use the content to create gifts or other projects for family and friends such as calendars, home decor, photo books, party decor, invitations, etc. These projects may be printed or in electronic form. b - All final products must be delivered in a flattened, non-layered, non-editable form. c - You are not permitted to provide any of the content in editable form.
3) EDUCATIONAL USE a - You may use the content to create educational material for classroom use. This includes printed handouts, powerpoint presentations, homework assignments, etc. b- You may use the content to create materials for any special needs purposes (PECS, visual schedules, worksheets, etc.) c - All final products must be delivered in a flattened, non-layered, non-editable form.
4) PUBLICATION & TUTORIAL USAGE a - If Studio Battleaxe content was used to create new content for magazine publication (printed or electronic) proper credit must be given to Studio Battleaxe. b - You may use content for tutorials in either video or still photo format. (Examples: A video showing how to create a scrapbook page using Photoshop or a multi-image how-to tutorial published on Pinterest.) However, you may NOT share editable Studio Battleaxe content with your viewers via download, or upload any editable Studio Battleaxe content for viewers to access. Proper credit must be given to Studio Battleaxe. You may NOT share editable Studio Battleaxe content with your viewers.
5) PERSONAL BLOGS a - You may use the content for your personal blogs, as long as it is not used as part of your logo or branding elements. b - Personal blogs are defined as any blog that does not sell physical or digital products. c - Credit to Studio Battleaxe is not required for personal blogs, but would be greatly appreciated.
7) RESELLING CONTENT a - You are not allowed to resell content in any way, shape or form. No third-party sales. b - You are not allowed to make minor changes to the content, claim it as your own, and then resell content.
8) REPURPOSE CONTENT FOR RESELL a - You may not use content to produce templates, clip art collections, or any “print on demand” products for sale. “Print on demand” products include party supplies (banners, invitations, cupcake toppers, etc), greeting cards, wall art, etc. This includes products to made available for sale on websites such as Zazzle and Cafe Press. b - You may not include content in any curated membership packages or gifts for website subscribers. (i.e. “New Member Welcome Basket”) c - You are not allowed to turn content into brushes (or comparable editing tools) to be used in art/editing programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
9) SHARING CONTENT a - You are not allowed to give editable content to anyone. Ever. This includes everything from burning a copy of the art on to a disk for your friend to uploading the content to a web server to be accessed by others. b - You are not allowed to transfer the rights to the content.
10) COMMERCIAL USE OTHER THAN SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING a - You are not allowed to use the content for any logos, printed advertisments, business websites, etc. The content should not be used to endorse any person, business, or service. b - You may not use content in any trade mark, logo, service mark, etc. c - You are not allowed to use the content for business purposes in any printed form, including but not limited to flyers, apparel, stationary, etc.
11) MISCELLANEOUS a - You may not use content in any illegal, defamatory, or pornographic manner.