The Crystal Clear Brand workbook is a step-by-step guide to creating, developing and articulating your creative business’ brand.
+ 80 page digital download + 10 sections of exercises and ideas + Resulting in a brand manual you can use to guide decision-making for your business + Includes ideas on how to use your brand manual in creating content, products and work for your business
- WHO IS IT FOR? -
- You run a creative business or you want to start a creative business - You care about the future of your business and want to make it sustainable - You're stuck on how to get everything that's about your work out of your head and into a usable format - You're looking for a branding toolkit that's more than colour palettes, logos and typography
“The Crystal Clear Brand workbook helped me articulate the purpose of CuratorSpace very clearly, in a way I hadn’t ever done before.”
Louise Atkinson, CuratorSpace, artist opportunity service
- A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR CREATIVE BUSINESSES -
By completing the exercises in this workbook, you will create a brand manual that’s unique to your business. This manual will contain answers to questions like:
“Who am I as a creative business?” “What am I doing with my business?” “What do I say to customers to show them who I really am?”
And the best part is that YOU will have answered those questions.
The workbook doesn't make you fit into a specific style of brand - it asks you the right questions so YOU can figure out what your business stands for.
This workbook will get what you know out of you head, onto the page and into a format that you can use.
“From working with Elly, I now know what I need to say, to who and when – and that takes away a huge amount of stress and frees up time for me.”
Paul Leniham, Owner, NOT IN LOVE premium accessories brand
- WHAT'S INSIDE? -
The workbook has 10 sections of exercises and ideas for you to work through. Here's a summary of each section.
1) Introduction: Here, I explain the purpose of the workbook, how to use it effectively and inspire you with ideas on how you can use your finished brand manual in your creative business.
2) Beginnings: You’ll explore where your business came from, and construct a short history you can easily share with customers (check out the images to see more of this section!)
3) Purpose: You’ll think deeply about why you do what you do, articulating your brand’s purpose succinctly and clearly. (check out the images to see more of this section!)
4) Bonus section - your business and money: We discuss the idea of being profitable as a creative business, and how to talk about your role as a profitable business with your customers.
5) Vision: You’ll use your imagination to discover where you want to be in the future, then define what you’re doing today to get there.
6) Personality: You’ll establish a unique personality for your brand that you can maintain authentically and easily.
7) Path: You’ll carve a distinct path you and your brand can follow, so you never get lost or distracted.
8) Message:You’ll build and articulate the two essential messages your customer needs to know about your brand, creating the foundations for future marketing.
9) Your brand manual: You’ll bring together all the work you’ve done in your individual brand manual – a living, breathing document which will guide you in decision making and day-to-day business activities.
10) Bonus section - time to dream: You’ll let your imagination run wild and dream up ways you can use your brand manual in your business.
- WHY ME? -
My name’s Elly and I’m a marketing consultant working with creative businesses to help them market themselves in sustainable, enjoyable ways.
Over the last six years I’ve worked with over 40 brands, from companies like Marks and Spencer and Unilever to independent personal stylists.
I’m also a tutor for marketing at the University of Leeds and have guest lectured at London College of Fashion.
I created the Crystal Clear Brand workbook to help you create, develop and articulate your brand in a conscious way.
The workbook will ask you the right questions to get what you already know out of your head, onto the page and into a format you can actually use in your creative business.
- BASED ON TRIED AND TESTED WORKSHOPS -
The workbook is based on the techniques I use with my clients in live, in-person workshops. These exercises have helped them clarify, articulate and understand their brand completely, whether they’ve been a brand new business or someone well-established.
Most importantly, these exercises have helped show my clients they can run their creative business in enjoyable and meaningful ways. They come out of the workshops more confident about what they’re doing and completely clear on what decisions they need to make.
“Eleanor ran an in-depth brand clarity workshop which really helped both of us to establish my values and understand my customer. She has brilliantly fulfilled the role of the marketing director I don’t have, and I hope that she will continue to work with me in the future to grow the brand.”
Charlotte Raffo, Owner, The Monkey Puzzle Tree art-led interiors
- THE DETAILS -
This is an 80 page brand workbook with 10 sections of exercises and ideas.
The product is a digital download, so as soon as you've purchased you will receive it.
I recommend you print the workbook as writing things down by hand always helps you process information better!
The images show examples of the printed workbook and individual sections, but you will not receive a printed, paper copy. You will receive a digital download.
Because this is an automated digital product, Etsy automatically adds and collects appropriate VAT according to your location. The price you pay is inclusive of VAT.
You can email me hello [!at] eleanorsnare.com if you want to confirm the workbook is right for where you are in your business right now :)
No reviews yet
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.