Most of my BlueSteelDesignRugs.com projects are inspired from an actual photographs. Do you have a favorite photograph that inspires you to create a rug hooking project?
BlueSteelDesignRugs.com will convert your favorite photograph to a rug hooking pattern on "red dot" transfer fabric.
1. Upon payment EMAIL a quality photograph in pdf format or scanned version of your favorite photograph to me (or through MESSAGE, since eBay has an issue with buyers and sellers communicating with one another).
2. BlueSteelDesignRugs.com will enlarge the photograph to 16" x 20" and had draw the main features of the photograph onto red dot fabric. LARGER SIZES are available upon request.
3. Your completed pattern on red dot transfer fabric will be forwarded to you via Canada Post.
4. Upon receipt of your pattern on red dot fabric the rug hooker will transfer the pattern onto the backing or foundation fabric of their choice (burlap, monks cloth, upholstery fabric, etc) with the use of a Sharpie Marker or Rub-A-Dub Marking Pen.
5. Use your actual photograph to colour plan and complete your rug hooking project.
NO backing or foundation fabric is provided. NO wool is provided.
HOW DO I USE RED DOT TRANSFER FABRIC?
Simply lay the red dot transfer fabric pattern onto the backing or foundation fabric of your choice. With a Sharpie Marker or Sharpie Rub-A-Dub Marking Pen trace the BlueSteelDesignRugs pattern onto your foundation fabric. The size of the actual finished project is totally up to you. The pattern can be used over and over again and modified to create new designs.
Your pattern will ship within 48 hours of receipt of payment. Your pattern will ship via Canada Post. Historically delivery is 7 - 10 days. Seller is not responsible for delays as a result of Canada Post or the US Postal Service. Not that there is no processing of mail by Canada Post on Sundays or statutory holidays.
to Canada & USA - $1.75, to International destinations - $4.00