EJ014 Pickled Orange Peel Finished Size: 203cms x 203cms (80" x 80")
The Pickled Orange Peel Quilt is a fabulous quilt to make a big dent in your stash! This quilt is suited to the more advanced sewer featuring Foundation Piecing using the “freezer paper” method. This quilt can also be pieced using your preferred method of Foundation Piecing. The pattern includes diagrams and step by step photos.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 42” wide fabric)
• 30cms (12“) of 32 Brigtly Coloured Fabrics (block points, corner units & and curved corner pieces)
• 10cms (4’’) of 32 Low Volume Fabrics (block points and corner units)
• 15cms (6’’) of 8 Black and White Fabrics (centres)
• Binding: 60cms (2/3yd)
• Backing: 225cms x 225cms (88” x 88”) piece (42” wide fabric – 4.5 mts or (5 yards)
• Batting: 225cms x 225cms piece (88” x 88”)
• Templastic or a “Pickled Orange Peel Template Set” available from Creative Abundance
Please note: The Pickle Dish Arcs are foundation pieced and any foundation method can be used. If you choose to use the method described in the pattern you will need: • Freezer paper • stapler and stapler extractor
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me! info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au