We usually ship USPS or UPS ground. If you need an item faster, convo me and and we can upgrade your shipping. Once payment has cleared, your item(s) will be lovingly packaged and sent on their way within 24-48 hours (week-ends excluded).
U.S. Buyers may pay via Paypal, Credit card, money order, or check .
Paypal and Credit Card: We are PayPal verified, so payment through PayPal is most desired. If you can not pay through Paypal, you can call the shop to pay by credit card over the phone: 314 504-6385.
Checks and Money Orders: We do accept checks and money orders on occasion. We prefer Cashier's Checks or U. S. Government Postal Money Orders (available at Post Office.) All personal checks and business checks must have an imprinted name and be drawn on a bank in the USA and be written in US Funds. Checks will need to clear the bank first, before merchandise will be shipped out, this can take up to 10 days.
We will reserve items purchased by check for you for five days. If we don't receive your payment within 5 days from when you order it, we will place it back in inventory. Because we sell mostly one of a kind items, and often have more than one interested buyer, we can't promise you that this item will be available should you not get your payment to us in time.
Check or money order should be made payable to: Laurie Stephens and mail to: 819 Adams Street St Charles, MO. 63301
.......................The best way to pay for your item is via Paypal.........................................
Feel free to send us a conversation if you are interested in more than what is available in the shop. Thank you so much for stopping in!
Returns & exchanges
1. *ALL SALES ARE FINAL* All our items are shipped very well packaged and in perfect condition or if it isn't I will make sure its pictured and pointed out.
2. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for losses or damages occurring during shipping.
3. For an additional low cost to the buyer (available in the U.S. only), insurance can be added to your shipping costs! Just let us know!
4. It is the responsibility of the _BUYER_ to apply for an insurance claim with the post office, if necessary. This can be done online and will expedite _your_ compensation.
5. We will provide the buyer with any further info to help with your claim, because we want you to be as happy as possible despite the circumstances.
6.If you need shipping internationally please just contact me for prices. I will try to find the most economical way to ship. If there are any questions feel free to send us a message. Thank you.
Please keep in mind that these items are vintage, and very old. A good portion of our products have minor imperfections such as scratches, tarnishing and obvious aging (the extent will be mentioned in the listing). This is a result the how old these items are. If you are not 100% satisfied with the product, please contact me before leaving feedback. I am more than happy to work out an exchange/refund if the product is not what I described.