Unmounted rubber stamp of a 2 wheel bicycle with dropped/road handle bars
The image would probably be better if my stamping skills were better - also if it was mounted.
1" x 2"
If you are in Alaska, Hawaii or outside the U.S. please convo me for an exact shipping charge. All shipping charges in excess of $2.00 will be refunded at time of shipping.
Shipping & policies
- If you are interested in International Shipping, please convo me for pricing
- Shipping is done after payment is received (seems obvious, but sometimes the obvious needs to be stated!) I will convo with the shipping date
- Shipping happens Monday - Saturday, usually within 2 business days of payment being received – if its going to be different, I will convo you
- If time is of the essences with your purchase, please convo me and let's figure out a solution that works for both of us
- Expedited shipping is available at your expense, please indicate this at the time of purchase
- All items are shipped USPS, first class with delivery confirmation
- When purchasing more than 1 item the higher shipping charge prevails
- There are no refunds for flat rate/combined shipping
- Tracking and insurance fees are extra. Insurance is highly recommended on items valued over $50 - I am not responsible for purchases that are lost, damaged or stolen after I mail them
- I carefully and colorfully wrap/box your new treasure
- Shipping charges are figured from Ohio to the west coast. Over charges in excess of $2.00 will be refunded
- If I have grossly mis-estimated a shipping cost the difference will be split between myself and the buyer.
- All sales are final (.)
- Nearly all of my shipping materials are recycled items, please recycle/reuse them too
- If your purchase is shipping to a different address, please let me know at the time of purchase; also let me know if you need it gift wrapped or a card enclosed (a small fee applies for both)
- Please let me know if you don’t receive your purchase and I will investigate from this end
- I will ship outside the United States, please convo me for the cost
- I accept PayPal, VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover and Etsy Gift cards.
- I am not responsible for shipping/reshipping costs if a package is returned if the addresses don’t match
- For local pickup, credit/debit card payment is available
Returns & exchanges
- The only time a refund might be made is if I have misrepresented a piece. If you feel your purchase is not as it was represented, please contact me immediately (within 36 hours of receipt) and let’s figure something out that works for both of us.
I will split the shipping cost with you if a return is made.
- So that we are on the same page, this is how I determine the “condition” of my items:
~ Vintage = 20 years old
~ Antique = 100+ years old
~ Mint = probably never been, or used very gently
~ Excellent = used minimally, no signs of wear, no visible flaws
~ Very Good = items that have been used , have a patina, with no major flaws
~ Good = well loved & used, with appropriate signs of age/use, no major flaws
~ Fair = “rode hard and put up wet” as my Dad would have said, an item that shows the affects of a long journey and is still unique, quirky and of great interest
- Please make inquiries if you have questions – all sales are "as is" & final(.)
- I don’t know the journey these items have taken between there, me and you – so if you have any allergies/sensitivities – please factor this in to your decision to make a purchase