A wonderful Bucksaw with a great Patina looking for a new home. Measuring approximately 34" x 23" x 1 1/2", it's been around a long time and sawed many pieces of wood. Great for display as part of a country theme or to add to a vintage tool collection. Find more vintage @
BEFORE YOU BUY: Please realize we sell mostly vintage. This being true, remember being vintage most always means there have been growing pains along the way and there will be scars, wear and tear. The only perfection we offer for vintage is “Perfectly Vintage”. We have described your item carefully and honestly, Please pay attention to Photos.
Please note: For USPS, which is our method of shipping, to honor any Insurance claims All original packing materials must be present.
We will gladly combine shipping when we can safely do so without causing damage to your purchase.
1. We are pleased to Securely accept your payment through Etsy. 2. Purchases will ship within three (3) business days of confirmed payment, often sooner. 3. You will be notified at time of shipping with the confirmation/tracking number of your shipping. Please check your email box which you used to place your order. 4. We often use clean recyclable items in packing.
All purchases of $200.00 and up will require Signature Confirmation unless Signature Confirmation is waived by you in writing. If you waive Signature Confirmation it must be in writing to us through Etsy. ** Please know, if you do waive Signature Confirmation, you alone are responsible for receiving or not receiving your purchase. We bear No responsibility beyond mailing and insuring, No Refunds will be issued in these circumstances.
1. We are pleased to Securely accept your payment through Etsy. 2. Purchases will ship within three (3) business days of confirmed payment, often sooner. 3. You will be notified at time of shipping with the confirmation/tracking number of your shipping. Please check your email box which you used to place your order. 4. We often use clean recyclable items in packing. 5. You and you alone are responsible for any tariffs, customs costs or any other levies mandated by your country. 6. Also we are not responsible for any holds your country may place on your purchases. 7. The monetary amount we place on customs papers will be the actual monetary amount of your purchase. 8. Please realize, delivery times vary depending on your location and type of mailing you choose. First Class International being the cheapest and the most uncertain as to delivery times.
We offer a Lay-a-way Program. Lay-a-ways welcome on Regular priced items of $100.00 and up. Need a Lay-a-way? Contact us!
We are pleased to accept both Etsy and Pay Pal payments.
For our buyers outside the U. S., you are responsible for any customs, tariffs, duties, etc. charged by your country laws.
Holds See an item you want to purchase but need a few days to complete purchase. Just ask and we will hold the item for you at No Charge for up to 7 days. Please note, having am item placed on hold is a commitment to purchase. After 7 days item will be returned to regular listings if we've had no communication from you.
Shorties Treasures Lay-A-Way
Yes! Shorties Treasures now offers a Lay-a-way program for any item priced at $100.00 and up.
If you desire to purchase on Lay-a-way, please use the “Contact Seller” Button in the item listing. We will be happy to explain and/or answer any questions you may have and start the Lay-a-way process.
1. Lay-a-way is only available on full price items; No lay-a-ways will be available on items which are “On Sale” or items which have been “Marked Down”. 2. A deposit of 30% of cost of item is required to start Lay-a-way process. This deposit is Non-refundable. 3. The balance due, including Shipping Cost, will then be invoiced at 2week intervals, (or otherwise agreed on terms), throughout the life of the Lay-a-way plan. The life of Lay-a-way plan may not exceed 45 days unless special specific arrangements have been made. Communication is Key! 4. Invoicing will be through Pay Pal. Upon full payment your order which will include Etsy fees, Shipping fees, and Pay Pal fees, your order will be mailed within 3 business days. You will receive an email with shipping confirmation enclosed. 5. Once a Lay-a-way has been establised no additional items may be added to said order. 6. We value your business! Communication is key! If a payment is missed and 2 weeks are passed with no communication from you your order will be canceled and item restocked at a 10% restocking fee. 7. Pleased be advised, we will communicate with ou using the email address you provide through Pay Pal. 8. If Lay-a-way is not completed we will refund all remaining funds less the 30% initial deposit, Etsy Fees, Pay Pal Fees charged us for handling your order, as well as a 10% Restocking Fee. Thank you for shopping Shorties Treasures. We aim to please as we serve you. Communication is Key!
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
We Do Not Accept Returns! All Sells are Final! We Do Not Accept Cancellations! We endeavor to give accurate descriptions, take good photos, and pack well. All items are shipped with insurance.
Due to our products being of a vintage and sometimes antique nature, by purchasing, you the buyer realizes that vintage by it's very nature means there will be some degree of wear, damage, and/or imperfections. It is these imperfections and wear which add beauty and authenticity to the items.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have Before purchasing, We are happy to have your questions.
Should you desire to contact us please know that if it is a weekend we may not be able to respond until the next business day.
For our International Buyers: WE NO LONGER SHIP TO COUNTRIES OF THE EU.
You and you alone are responsible for any tariffs, customs costs or any other levies mandated by your country.
Also we are not responsible for any holds your country may place on your purchases. The monetary amount we place on customs papers will be the actual monetary amount of your purchase.
Thank you for shopping with us.
We do aim for good photos and accurate descriptions.
*** Please keep in mind that by it's very nature, "vintage" bears some scars.
*** It is these scars which set each item apart and makes it unique in it's own right.
We aim to serve you with a dedicated and responsible service which the person of you deserves.
Thank you for the opportunity.
FAQ,s 1. Several days have gone by and I haven't received my order, What should I do?
Using the Confirmation Numbers we sent you, go to usps.com and enter the numbers in the “Tracking” space. This will take you to information as to where your package is. Alternately you may Click on the link in the notification we sent you through Etsy.
2. Do you accept cash payments?
No we only accept payments through the Etsy payment system which also includes Pay Pal payments.
3. I see an item in your shop I'd like to purchase but I won't have the money for a few days. Will you hold the item for me?
Certainly we will hold it for you. Just send us a note through Etsy letting us know what you want and when. You might also consider if your item is eligible for our Lay-a-way program.
4. Do you sell any place else?
So glad you asked. Yes we do, check us out at: https://www.shortiesvintagetreasures.com, http://www.vintagepearls.ecrater, and https://www.shantonbooks.com
5. Do you guarantee your items from a smoke/pet free environment?
Wish we could honestly do so, but we can't. Our items come from various places and even if we ask, people are not always honest with us. However, we do have some various allergies and so if we notice pet or smoke odors we tend to shy away from those items.
6. I have seen toys on your site. Are they with lead free paint?
Probably not as they are vintage. Any toys we sell are for display/collecting only and not for children to play with.