This is a crochet pattern for long dragon scale gloves with flat palms and thumb holes. It's written in US terms.
NOTE TO BUYERS:
There are 40 instructional photos on the PDF to help you crochet these gloves step by step. However, if you think you are a beginner level crocheter, please note that this pattern will require some crocheting experience. That being said, you can always message me on Etsy or email me if you need help with any part of it. I would be happy to help.
• 4mm hook used to obtain a pair of gloves in standard size if you have a loose tension and 4.5mm if you have a tight tension. I used 4.5mm for the ones on the pictures.
• Gauge: 10 dc stitches = 5,5cm (2.15 inches) | 4 dc rows = 4cm (1.5inches)
• 1 skein (100 grams) of Fingering, Sport or DK yarn (Cygnet Boho Spirit, Nako Vals, Red Heart Unforgettable, or any yarn that would give the gauge.)
• Written in US crochet terms.
• Instead of being written in rows, this pattern is written in sections until the dragon scales are complete as it sometimes is crocheted in the round and sometimes on the wrong side (turned). This creates a part of the glove to become two rows shorter at a time which in the following sections is made level with the rest.
• The pattern is crocheted from hand to cuff.
• Sewing is not required at any point in the pattern.