In Stock Now
GeorgeAnne, from The Stitching Plaza, made these wonderful bags, with some fabric, I couldn't resist. Each bag has a cute silver-toned "truffle" progress keeper included. How sweet!
Sock to Shawl WIP Project Bag
You can never have too many storage or project bag and these are just so handy for any project you might have! This bag is roomy with its large boxed bottom and can easily handle a pattern wallet, all of the needles and hooks you need, and notion bags. It is easy to pop in your project, pull it closed, and off you go!
• Approx. 10" tall", 11" wide and 4" deep when opened
• Roomy enough for over 300 grams of yarn
• Outer material is stabilized via interfacing with squared-off bottom
• Fully lined with no exposed seams
• Top of bag can be folded over to form a stand-on-its-own bucket for easy access
• Snag free. No Velcro closures to catch your yarn
• 100% pre-washed cotton. Machine wash on gentle cycle / tumble dry
• Ideal for small to medium size projects like socks, shawls, and hats.
Items are made in a pet friendly and smoke free home. Yarn and notions shown in certain photos are for demonstration purposes only and not included in the purchase of a project bag. This is a stock photo, The placement of the fabric may vary from each handmade bag to another.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about the item before purchase. Thank you for looking at my shop. Have a wonderful day!
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale