Care: Succulents are considered one of the most hardy plants in gardening. They are drought-tolerant and have numerous ways of reproducing! Succulents naturally grow in sunny areas, so make sure to provide ample light for them to thrive; a south facing location is recommended. To ensure the health of succulents, it is important to plant them in porous, well-draining soil. Succulents require little watering, but don't like to sit in wet soil. To create an adequate cactus mix, simply add pumice, perlite, or grit to cactus soil to provide the proper drainage. Make sure to leave drought periods between waterings to prevent the plant from water-logging. For Echeveria species, it is recommended to avoid letting water sit in the rosette as it can lead to rot, or attract fungus/diseases that can potentially be fatal to the succulent.
1. You will receive a very similar plant to the one shown in photo that has been growing in 6” pot; shape and color may vary
2. The plant on offer will be shipped bare root without pot.
3. For any information on this listing contact us message.We reply you asap.
4. Shipping within USA only.
* When ordering, be mindful that living succulents can freeze. If you live in an area that is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, please consider purchasing plant until the weather is more suitable. 72 hours Heat packs are available at my store for $2.99.
Absolutely beautiful and healthy!!
Apr 19, 2018 by howlingbaxter
These arrived packaged so nicely and the plants look amazing. One week later and they are already growing new roots. Very impressed and happy with this purchase!
Mar 21, 2018 by Jessica Staloch
Mar 21, 2018 by Josh Kingery
Healthy and was as described.
Mar 2, 2018 by ThuyTrang Tran
Super healthy, beautiful plant! Fast shipping. Excellently packaged.