Flower Press Herb Press Leaf Press Botanical Wooden Flower Press Travel Press Gift for Him Her Gardeners Gift Floral Crafts Wildflower Press

Sold by kabotany
$37.50
+ $10.50 shipping

Only 1 available

$37.50
+ $10.50 shipping
In stock
Preparation takes 1-2 business days
Arrives from the United States

Features
Handmade

Item details

Flower Press Herb Press Leaf Press Botanical Wooden Flower Press Travel Press Gift for Him Her Gardeners Gift Floral Crafts Wildflower Press


Lovely and sturdy handmade wooden flower, herb, and leaf press with floral papered top and bottom pieces.

High quality. Measures 5 3/4" by 6 inches and is 3/4" birch plywood hand painted white.

Stainless steel bolts, wing nuts, and washers. Includes three cardboard sheets. Use tissue or typing paper (not included) for blotting between cardboard.

Enjoy saving botanical memories from anywhere in the world. A must for preserving special memories from the garden, forest, and countryside.

Easy to use and perfect size for tucking in a bag or backpack. Perfect for the specimen collector, for nature studies, and to use pressed flowers for adornment and framing.

Single black dots on top edges indicate front top and double black dots back top.

A special gift and children love this, too!


Reviews
No reviews yet

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 1-2 business days
Arrives from the United States
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code

All domestic items shipped via USPS priority mail which includes delivery confirmation and insurance. Once shipped delivery is 2-3 days.

International orders are shipped USPS international priority mail which includes insurance and customs number. Delivery is approximately 10-14 days.
Package will be marked as commercial sample and will not be marked as gift.
Duty & or import taxes are the responsibility of buyer.


Payments

Payment due upon ordering.
Payments are processed through Paypal or by credit card through etsy. You can also process payment through paypal with major credit cards.
Please contact me for other payment options.


Returns & exchanges

I make every effort to describe and photograph as accurately as possible.
If you wish to exchange or return an an item you are dissatisfied with please contact me as soon as it is received.

We make every effort to package well and safely. If however, an item is received damaged or lost in shipping contact me asap and I will begin/walk you through the claims process. Rest assured all items are insured and you will receive tracking number upon shipping.

Returns are accepted within 7 days of receipt of item and the item must be returned in the same condition as sent and will only be accepted as such.

Original shipping fees are not refundable and will be deducted from the cost of the item.

Return shipping fees are the responsibility of buyer. As are any fees charged to me by paypal.

Refunds reflect 90% of the cost of the item. The remaining 10% covers fees charged to me.


Additional policies

Please be aware that on International orders custom/duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
When returning an international order mark the custom form 'RETURNED GOODS'.
Under the 'value' column state 'NA' (not applicable).

If the return item has a value stated the customs department charges me when I pick up the item. If this is the case this fee will be deducted from the refund amount.