***What You Will Receive*** - One vinyl decal. - Transfer Tape to apply your decal to your chosen area. - Directions on how to apply your decal.
Each decal is made with high quality, self-adhesive outdoor rated vinyl. Please note this decal is not re-usable once removed.
***How to Apply*** This decal can be applied to any hard, flat, non-porous surface. (We do not recommend putting this decal on a wall as removal can damage your wall.)
1. Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well. Try not to touch the sticky side of your decal as dirt and even oils from your hands will interfere with the decal’s sticking power.
2. Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the decal. If the decal clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
4. Slowly lower the decal onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
5. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the decal off the surface. If decal pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
------------------------------------------------- Please note that due to differences in how monitors, tablets and phones show colors, the colors shown may vary slightly.