1859/2059 Fashion Tiered Dress with 1, 2 and 3 Tier Options Instant download PDF pattern
* High waisted bodice with gentle drop shoulders. Suitable for dolls with stout waist measurements.
* Fits the 18" American Girl Doll, the 20" Australian Girl doll and the 17" Baby Born doll. The only adjustment I would make for the baby doll is to trim off the seam allowance at the neck before cutting out the dress so the neck is a bit bigger.
* All views open in the back with velcro but the 1/2" overlap is perfect for buttons and button holes.
* Photo tutorial instructions meant to be read on the screen
* Pictorial Tutorial for printing.
* Computer drawn pattern pieces
* Swap the high waist bodice from 1804 dress to change the look. You can then add sleeves and collars to your tiered dress variation.
The measurements I use for the 18" doll are:
Height 18” Torso 7” Neck 6” Waist 10 1/2” Inseam 6” Leg 7 1/2” Arm 5 1/2” Head 12 1/4”
You get step by step instructions . If you are new to making doll clothes you will find the detailed photo tutorial easy to follow. The pattern pieces are vector drawn. The pieces are positioned so they will print on A4 and US Letter. Measurements are in cm and inches. A sizing square is included on each pattern page.
There are no returns of PDF products. This pattern is for personal use only.
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form. You may create garments for sale on a personal scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl ® Valspierssews is not affiliated with Australian Girl ® Valspierssews is not affiliated with Baby Born ®
100% satisfaction thank you very much
7 days ago by ratbag61
Love your patterns! Totally complete! Thank you!
May 16, 2018 by Gwen LeLusche
Love the drop shoulder on this dress. Ordered a quilter's jelly roll that will be perfect for the skirt on this pattern skirt.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Once the pattern is purchased and a download link made available there will be no refunds.
Returns & exchanges
Once the pattern is purchased and a download link made available there will be no refunds. Doll clothes sales are generally final but any difficulties will be handled on a case by case basis.
Any questions regarding the pattern or instructions are welcome. This pattern is for personal use only. The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form. You may create garments for sale on a small scale. When selling garments made from my patterns you must include: Created using (number of pattern) (name of pattern) by Valspierssews