TITASY items are carefully packaged in a high-grade gift case. It will be shipped by Standard Shipping with tracking number basically. (7~20 days)
-EMS Shipping Upgrade- If you need faster, safe EMS. (3~5days) You can upgrade with an additional cost.
*Note: Sometimes it takes more days depends on countries.
We accept PayPal only. Contact us if you have any problems regarding payment.
If you are making your first purchase on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you have any issues about any of my products, please feel free to contact me. I will try to help as much as I can.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase then we will gladly offer you the following options; a return and refund or an exchange. You have 7 days after receiving the purchase to request a refund or exchange. You are responsible for shipping the item back to us
We use two types of material to make items.
1. [Platinum or Gold-Plate, Strong Brass Body ]
< Note / Platinum Care > 1. All is handmade. So weight, size and form can be a little different. And there can be a slight scratch or dots. 2. Clean with a soft cloth Using dishwashing liquid. (Don’t’ use rough cloth, scrubber.) 3. Don’t place on the rough surface. (Cause scratches) 4. Don’t use rough polish. (Compound)
<TITASY Pewter> Pewter is an alloy composed primarily of Tin. Pewter is the world's fourth most precious metal after platinum, gold and silver, And it consists of over 90% tin, with the addition of small amounts of copper and antimony to strengthen the malleability, strength and hardness.
The best pewter contains at least 92% tin and no lead. TITASY Pewter is 98% Pure Tin and Lead-Free, And is safe for food usage approved by FDA(USA) international standards.
< Note / Pewter Care > TITASY Pewter Tableware is satin finished.
1. Pewter is soft metal like silver. So be careful with impact and bending
2. All is handmade. So weight, size and form can be a little different. And there can be a slight scratch or dots
3. Don’t place on the rough surface. (Cause scratches)
4. Clean the item using soft cloth and dishwashing liquid. And Store in a dry and clean area (Don’t’ use rough cloth and scrubber.)
5. Pewter is a relatively inert metal. While surfaces can dull over a period of time, it does not oxidize as readily as brass or silver. It’s very slight. so you will not need to clean it that often.
6. If you rub in the direction of the grain using soft wet cloth, wet cotton swab with baking powder or white toothpaste. It will be almost back to original color. Always wipe satin-finish pieces along its polish lines (Recommend, once every two years)
7. To remove scratches. Rub in the direction of the grain( do not press very hard) using soft green scrubber.
8. Do not boil. Always hand wash(Never put dishwasher, microwave)
9. Pewter can be stained from certain food such as citrus juice and fruit, salad dressing, mustard sauce, wine. Please wash your items immediately after use. (Can be restored using method of No. 7)
10. Never expose the item to direct flame, or heated surfaces because pewter melts easier than other type of metals.