These are handmade by me. Wear your necklaces or bracelets at the length you like them by adding these costume jewelry extenders. You get both. Each are silver toned. One is 4 inches and the other is 6 inches. They have big oval links in them that makes it easier to attach the clasp. They are a heavy weight and are great for those big heavy statement necklaces that are so popular right now.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1) Do you combine shipping or what will be the cost of shipping for these items? +++Good news! I already have shipping discounts set up in the system for multiple purchases. Sign into your Etsy account first. Go to each listing you are wanting to purchase and click "add to cart" button. Each time you add an item it recalculates the shipping based on the weights. You can pay once you have everything you want added into your cart. Simple!
2) I need my item quick...can I get expedited shipping? +++Yes! I have my items set up to where you can upgrade to priority shipping if you prefer. Just use the drop down box when you pay to change it to priority.
3) When will my item arrive? +++We SHIP FAST!!!! Although we have a shipping time of 1-3 business days about 98% of our items ship the next business day. We ship orders Monday through Saturday. Sunday is our day off. We take pride in how our items are packaged making sure everything is padded up so it will arrive safe and sound. Every package has a tracking number. I ship using USPS (United States Post Office). I ship after receiving a "cleared" payment unless stated otherwise in the listing. Custom orders take longer. Once it leaves my hands I'm sure you understand it's completely out of my control as to when it arrives. I will do my best to ship your item as quickly as possible, but I cannot guarantee delivery by any certain time. You can expect shipping times to be slower during holidays such as Mother's Day and Christmas. You can also expect delays due to bad weather which is also out of my control. Paying by e-check also delays shipment as those take longer to process.
4) Can you ship my item to someone else for me since it's a gift? +++ I can only ship to the address you have in the system when you pay. Whatever address is keyed into the system is where it will ship. If you want it sent elsewhere you need to change the address yourself before you pay. I cannot change it for you. Leaving me a note to change it will not get it changed. Don't forget to change it back once you have paid! Please make sure the recipient knows a package is coming from Sutton, West Virginia so they do not refuse it.
5) Do you gift wrap? +++Yes. When you checkout/pay there will be a box that asks you if you want to gift wrap. I charge $5 for this service. For that fee you will get your item wrapped and receive 1 greeting card. Just let me know what you want the card to say and the name you want on the front of the envelope.
6) My item was damaged in transit? +++If your item is damaged in transit I do require you to send me a picture verifying the damage before any refunds will be made. All claims must be reported within 1 week of receiving the item.
7) Can we change this item or do you do custom orders? +++Just send me a message stating in detail what you want and I will let you know if it's possible before purchasing.
8) How do I care for my jewelry? +++Jewelry really should be taken off before going to bed/shower/swimming/exercising. Keep your jewelry clean & dry in a closed zip lock bag with the air smoothed out when being stored to prolong the life of it. Avoid leaving your jewelry in the bathroom, as the moisture will speed up the oxidation process. Moisture is jewelry's worst enemy. I recommend storing jewelry in a plastic bag because there is always moisture in the air. I always recommend when getting ready to put on your jewelry last. That way you aren't getting hairspray, perfume, lotions, and makeup on it. Keep in mind all jewelry will oxidize over time. That doesn't necessarily mean it is ruined. You can always use a jewelry cleaning cloth to help remove oxidization and help to prevent further tarnish.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct before purchasing. If your item has come back to me as undeliverable/refused I will refund the purchase price minus the shipping costs and a 10% re-stocking fee. If you still want the item you will have to re-purchase it at full price. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I accept Etsy Payment which allows you to pay with a credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Etsy gift cards. West Virginia residents (only) are charged 6% sales tax because it is required by the state of West Virginia. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ All international sales custom fees/duties/taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If shipping outside of the US you can also expect delays and/or fees due to customs. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I do not accept returns, exchanges, nor cancellations. I do not offer local pickup. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I like to keep my store drama free. If I've had problems with you as a buyer in the past I reserve the right to cancel your order. I treat people with respect and I expect the same in return. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ My items are not intended to be used for children under 12 years old due to the small nature of beads and findings there is a choking hazard. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ http://www.facebook.com/WVLuckyGirl https://twitter.com/wvluckygirl pinterest.com/wvluckygirl https://www.instagram.com/wvluckygirl +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ All of my original primitive designs are copyrighted. If you are copying my work it will be removed from this site and appropriate actions will be taken against you. Copyright infringement is a crime punishable by law.