* This is a short (33-page) guide specifically written for UK crafters who want to start a craft business or grow their small craft business.
* I am a veteran crafter who has sold at craft fairs and online sites for over 20 years. I am also a bestselling sewing and knitting writer with well over 20 published books.
* I wrote this guide because so many of the existing ones are aimed primarily at crafters in the USA or they are full of inspirational stories but short on practical advice.
* The guide is intended to save you time and money in setting up your craft business, show you how to avoid rookie mistakes and give you advice on maximizing your income.
* It includes information on selling at craft fairs of all sizes, trade and retail shows and from your own home, as well as selling through online sites, including large marketplaces like Etsy, Ebay and Not On The High Street as well as smaller sites and your own website or blog. And very importantly, the information is bang up to date!
* The booklet also covers how to be your own PR & marketing expert and how to make the best use of social media.
* It is intended as a starting point and has lots of useful links to show you where to find out more and covers all the information I wish I'd known when I first started out selling crafts.
* If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. And if you order and can't find quite where the download is, just let me know and I can email you a copy as soon as your payment has cleared.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EBOOK IS AIMED AT CRAFTERS BASED IN THE UK