THIS IS A DOWNLOAD PDF SEWING PATTERN, NOT A PHYSICAL PAPER PATTERN OR A FINISHED GARMENT. NO OTHER SUPPLIES ARE INCLUDED.
No.1482 - 1940’s LADIES' WESTERN BOLERO VEST
This Beverley Hill pattern is a high quality, digital reproduction of an original vintage pattern from 1947. Simple to make, this sleeveless, western styled bolero has bust darts on the front and back shoulder darts. The edges and armholes are finished with facings. A true 1940’s silhouette with strong, square shoulders and a boxier fit. Create the bolero in a plain fabric and it becomes an instant classic for your western wardrobe. Alternatively, treat it like a blank canvas and add your own western flair with embroidery, rhinestones or trims such as fringing or piping. (Embroidery, rhinestone and trim details are not included.)
PLEASE REFER TO PICS 2 & 3 ABOVE FOR INFORMATION REGARDING MEASUREMENTS, SIZING, FABRIC AND NOTIONS – REMEMBER TO ZOOM IN.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF BUYING BEVERLEY HILL PATTERNS?
With Beverley Hill patterns all the work has been checked, tested and prepared for you by professional patternmakers and machinists. Our patterns feature:
• Complete, full scale patterns – no miniature patterns to convert to the correct size or pattern pieces you have to draft yourself. • Multiple sizes with all 9 sizes included – handy if you are between sizes, wear different sizes on difference parts of your body or your size changes. • All measurements are given in both imperial and metric. • Fabric yields and cutting layouts in multiple fabric widths which include both vintage and modern fabrics. • Files are compatible with both imperial and metric paper sizes in both small and large formats. • Step-by-step instructions for printing and assembly of pattern files as well as illustrated, step-by-step instructions for Fitting, Cutting and Sewing.
You will receive 4 PDF files with your Beverley Hill purchase.
1. Small Format PDF Pattern File Print at your convenience! Our Small Format PDF Pattern File allows you to print at home on either Letter or A4 paper. This file has a total of 15 pages which will need to be printed and assembled (in tiled fashion) to complete the pattern.
2. Large Format PDF Pattern File No assembly required! Our Large Format PDF Pattern File is to be printed at your local print shop and once printed is ready to use. The file is compatible with ANSI E, ARCH E and A0 paper and consists of 1 page which will need to be printed to complete the pattern.
3. Printing & Assembly Guide Our easy to follow guide accompanies the Small Format PDF Pattern File and provides step-by-step instructions for printing and assembling your pattern, as well as a titled pattern assembly diagram.
4. Fitting, Cutting and Sewing Guide We have developed our accompanying Fitting, Cutting and Sewing Guide with both vintage patterns and sewing, and the modern sewist in mind. Our guide includes illustrated, step-by-step sewing instructions, body and pattern measurements, pattern ease information, suggested fabrics and yields, required tools and notions, fabric cutting layouts, helpful preparation and sewing hints, and vintage sewing and finishing techniques.
Jan 26, 2018 by dressedntimeboutique
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.