HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES YOU PURCHASED: Instructional helpful guidelines for instant downloading can be viewed by clicking on the following link - www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
► P L E A S E - N O T E ◄
- This listing is for the machine files only, not a finished item. You need an embroidery machine and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine. - You may use these files to make physical items for personal use or to sell, but you may not resell or distribute the designs. - Re-sizing or editing of the designs is not recommended. We can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.
Football Applique Embroidery Design, American Football Applique Embroidery Design 0080
Nicely done. It came out really nice.
Jun 15, 2018 by Dunia Debk
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept payments through Etsy's direct checkout. Payment is due at the time of checkout. Direct Checkout is a payment method that offers buyers multiple payment options including:
Credit cards Debit/bank cards PayPal Etsy Gift Cards iDEAL (Netherlands only) Sofort (Austria and Germany) Google Wallet Apple Pay
► P L E A S E - N O T E ◄
• Purchases made from inside Texas will have 8.25% sales tax added.
• Instant download purchases from inside the EU will have VAT added. The percentage of VAT added will depend on the laws of the country where the purchase was made from. You can read more about it here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/26439032479
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
If you change your mind and haven't downloaded your files, I will gladly reimburse you in full. Please contact me via Etsy Conversations with your order number. Because of the digital nature of my items I hope that you understand why I need to have this policy in place.
I take my shop very seriously and try my hardest to make your buying experience positive. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your transaction, I would appreciate you contacting me prior to leaving feedback. I can't resolve something that I don't know about.
• It is good practice to always test stitch a design, or portions of it, before stitching it onto your final item, as results may vary depending on fabric and stabilizer combinations.
• I use 40 weight embroidery thread when testing my designs and I advise that you use the same weight.
• Re-sizing or editing of the designs is not recommended. I can not guarantee the quality of the designs if you alter them in any way.
• Twilight Embroidery will not be held liable for any monetary losses or consequential damages as a result of using any of our designs.
My other shops on Etsy: TwilightSVG / SvgDxf (coming soon)