This beautiful wool felt comes in the colours as seen on the photo. This beautiful felt comes in the colours as seen on the photo. It is high grade viscose. Viscose is a natural fibre is is man-made from purified cellulose (cotton is also made from cellulose) which usually comes from specially processed wood pulp.
The squares are 30cm x 25cm (12" x 10") It is 1mm and light weight.
In the package you will receive 6 colours with 2 squares of each colour.
You will receive the following colours and amounts.
2 x Navy
2 x Royal Blue
2 x Sky Blue
2 x Aqua
2 x Light Blue
2 x White
This felt is produced with the following standards and certificates ISO 9001:2015 & OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
·treatments free of formaldehyde
·no azo dyes which could release the carcinogenic substances
·no heavy metal combinations used in production
·no dying acceleration / carrier
All my felt will be delivered well packaged, wrapped in acid free tissue paper and then put inside a waterproof bag to be shipped. All my items are from a smoke free home.
If you have any questions please contact me.
**Please note also I do the best I can to take photos to represent the colours accurately.
However sometimes due to different computer monitors, screen resolution or settings they can differ slightly computer to computer. Please take this into account when you purchase. I take photos in natural light with no flash or artifical lights. Sometimes dyelots can vary also so please purchase enough to complete your projects as I can't guarantee an exact match on your next order**
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Please note all shipping costs are for standard delivery only. If you are purchasing 12 squares of felt or under & live in Australia there is no tracking on the packages. Tracking is available but you will need to contact me as there is an extra cost involved.
If you would like to have insurance on your parcel please contact me for the prices of adding it on.
Please note - Felt Craft Studio is based in Australia and is under the business called Bumble Bee Designs
- Shipping costs and times depend on what country you live in I post as soon as possible but then it is in the hands of the shipping carriers and I have no control over it. Parcels are shipped through Australia Post and we ship internationally. Please note that any parcels shipped to countries outside of Australia can take 4-5 weeks if there are delays with the shipping companies. No International parcels have tracking. Please contact me before or after purchasing to request tracking as there is an extra cost involved.
The shipping price is always as low as I can make it, and includes postage, handling and packaging. If you would like to upgrade your shipping to an insured parcel or a parcel with a tracking number please contact me through the Etsy Convo service and we will work out the extra cost to you and the specifics.
- Any customs fees that may be applied to your parcel is to be paid by the buyer. I am responsible for ensuring that all required and correct paperwork is enclosed to your parcel.
Payment is appreciated within 5 days. If you live in Australia I am happy to accept money orders and bank deposits please contact me for the details.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)