"Do it yourself .." Preparing your Wrap Headscarf Tichel in 10 simple and easy steps.
Here's your chance to make your own Headscarf Tichel in the fabric of your choice!
This PDF pattern is a downloadable pattern, You can download this pattern immediately after completing checkout.
Sew your BEAUTIFUL Wrap Headscarf and make it Unique to YOU.
~ This is a PDF sewing pattern that you print out to use. It includes Instructions cutting and sewing. ~The pattern gives the dimensions and instructions that you need to make your own Ruffle Headband with a step-by-step photo tutorial. ~Suitable for every women-ONE SIZE ! ~ I try to make the instructions easy to follow along with simple wording, making sewing a fun project!
PATTERN INCLUDES: • Full sized pattern pieces • A detailed step-by-step tutorial with colour photographs. • List of materials required *Includes tying instructions!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. It may not be sold in full or in part, and products made using this pattern may not be sold. All commercial use, as well as reproduction, publication, or distribution (including distribution of the digital file) without permission of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited.
NEW! GREAT FOR YOUR HEADSCARF >>
1. The Volume-Non-Slip-Headband If you want some volume with your headband, this item would be great for you >> http://etsy.me/2eILAV2
2. The Non-Slip-Headband! Keeps your head covering in place all day!! Perfect under any headcovers & wig >> http://etsy.me/2fzaIwU
Thank you for offering patterns. They downloaded and printed with ease.
Dec 2, 2017 by Julie Ann Preston
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
We receive payments through PayPal the easiest and most comfortable system for everyone to use. If you do not have a Paypal account, don't worry! Please read the following simple steps for an easy way to pay with your CREDIT CARD on Paypal.
After you add your items to your cart you will arrive at Etsy checkout. There, you will choose "Checkout with Paypal". Then. . . .
1) Instead of choosing to pay with a PayPal account, select the option to pay with a debit or credit card.
2) You'll then be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information.
3) You'll also be asked whether you want to save your information with PayPal. UNCHECK the box if you don't want to. You will still need to enter your e-mail address so PayPal can send you a receipt.
4) Click Continue to return to "Etsy Checkout" to review and submit your final order.
IMPORTANT!! Your payment isn't sent until you click SUBMIT ORDER on Etsy.
Returns & exchanges
My goal is to make sure you are satisfied with our products. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me immediately and return it in original condition in NEW UNUSED CONDITION within 7 days for a full refund (less shipping costs) once i'll get the item(s).
Important! You must send it back to me with REGISTERED MAIL!
Feedback is a Etsy seller's lifeline! Once you are satisfied with your transaction. I'll sincerely appreciate and welcome your feedback...THANK YOU:)