I just love how I altered these Gingerbread men. You will receive 2 jpg files for download. Each sheet has the images that are perfect Focal sizes for A2 and 5 by 7 card fronts. Large image and ATC size that work perfect on all of my Christmas and Large Tag Backgrounds. The ATC's work well as focals on any card size and my tags...Large or Medium. There is also one 1 by 3 inch image that can be used with a microscope slide or as a tiny tag.
I have the same images offered in other listings with an aqua background, cream or vintage red.
When printed the collage sheet will fit on an 8.5 by 11 inch piece of paper.
The watermark that you see will not appear in the .jpeg file that you download.
Any Physical items shown are examples of what the Digital papers can look like in your projects, sorry they are NOT included in the sale.
You may not, use my sheets to create the designs I have as examples to sell online. If you would like to sell your finished pieces that are my design, in your local craft shows, just drop me a note.
You may not share my digital files with friends or in Swaps. You may not resell my digital collage sheets either digitally, on CD or printed out.
Please see my policies for further information in the use of my images.
If you have any questions please send me an email.
Please visit my blog to see how I have used this in my artwork.
Hugs!! Thank you for visiting!!
No reviews yet
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
As soon as I receive payment, items will be sent.
Returns & exchanges
Sorry I do not give refunds on any digital purchases that have been delivered. If you have any trouble retrieving your images, feel free to send me a convo and I will try and help you out.
You may use my images in the following ways:
1. You may print them and use them for your personal use (your crafts and art), as many times as you like.
2. You may print them out, and use them for your own personal use in the same design that I have used the images.
3. You may print out my digital files, cut them out, alter them physically and arrange them in your own design, and then "Swap" them.
4. You may print them out, alter them physically, and create new tangible finished item to sell online (no more than 50) or at a craft show. They need to be different than what I have designed. If you are selling at your local craft fair/show, you may use the same finished designs that I have as examples, they just can't be sold online (because I offer those for sale here). You can contact me for more info on this.
The following is NOT permitted:
1. Selling my Digital files "as is" (printed out or digitally), or as part of a "CD" collection or "as your own." Items may not be distributed as is digitally or via printed copies, they may not be published for digital or physical resale.
2. Selling Digital downloads of works created using my designs. No selling of anything digital using my digital works.
3. No sharing of my digital files, digitally or in printed format. My collage sheets can not be shared in any "Swaps" or with "Friends." As an example: If you would like to use my collage sheets to teach a class, each person in the class needs to purchase the collage sheet.
4. Selling supplies created with my designs, such as stamps, printed sheets, paper pads, business cards, invitations etc is not allowed.
5. My Digital images may not be printed out and sold as part of any project kits.
6. Purchase doesn't transfer copyright. When you pay, you are paying to use the image, not to own the image.
7. Not for commercial use
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on how you may use my images.