Botanical Name: Azadirachta indica Method of extraction: Cold Pressed Country of Origin: India Ingredients: Neem Oil Color: Yellowish brown to dark brown
Neem oil comes from the tree Azadirachta indica, a South Asian and Indian plant common as an ornamental shade tree. It has many traditional uses outside of the insecticidal traits. For centuries, the seeds have been used in wax, oil and soap preparations. It is currently an ingredient in many organic cosmetic products too.
Neem oil can be extracted from most parts of the tree, but the seeds hold the highest concentration of the insecticidal compound.
Uses and benefits:
1. Protects Skin And Fights Ageing Neem contains high level of antioxidants which protect the skin from environmental damage.
2. Fights Acne Neem oil is ideal for acne prone skin because it clears up pimples and removes bacteria that cause break outs.
3. Fights Fungal Infections Fungal infections of the skin like ring worms, nail fungus and atheletes foot are quite common.
4. Removes Dryness Neem seed oil is an effective skin conditioner.
5. Removes Pigmentation Neem seed oil is an ultimate pigmentation killer.
6. Healthy Hair Weekly application of neem oil can result in healthier scalp and healthy hair.
7. Dandruff Treatment Neem oil is a natural cure for dandruff and dry scalp. Many dandruff shampoos utilise neem oil and regular usage can prevent dandruff from forming.
8. Promotes Hair Growth Neem hair oil is also known for its ability to increase hair growth.
9. Treat Head Lice Neem oil is a safe way to remove head lice. Other chemical products to remove lice can lead to several undesired effects on the scalp.
10. Anti-septic Properties Dental care products like toothpaste, mouth wash, and rinse contains neem oil as it has antiseptic properties which keep teeth and gum healthy and infection free.
11. Making Cosmetics Skin care companies often include neem oil in their cosmetics as an essential oil.
12. Prevents Mosquito Breeding Neem oil can also be used a deterrent for grounds of mosquito breeding.
13. Making Pet Care Products Neem oil is also used in various pet care products. Neem pet care products are helpful to deter ticks and fleas as well as controlling mange, hot spots, scabies and other skin diseases in animals.
Neem oil can solidify at low temperatures. If it has gone lumpy you need to warm it up by placing the container in warm water. Warm, not hot! 85F (30°C) is plenty.
CAUTION: Test the oil on your wrist before using it, to make sure that you are not allergic.
ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED THE SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY