REMEMBER: GLYCERIN measured BY WEIGHT. The bottle will not be full. You can double check the weight with scales.
Vegetable glycerin is a colorless and odorless liquid. It's produced from vegetable oils ( plant oils, palm oils or coconut oils). It is widely used in cosmetic products, foods and as a replacement for alcohol in herbal and botanical tincture.
Uses and benefits:
1. Cosmetic Products Vegetable glycerin is used in many face washes and moisturizers to prevent dry skin and aging of the skin.
2. Skin Problems Using a pure form of vegetable glycerin on your skin will help with acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions.
3. Hair Care Just as it does for dry skin, vegetable glycerin's moisturizing benefits work on the hair as well.
4. Soap Vegetable glycerin makes attractive clear soaps.
5. Household Uses Glycerin has applications that make household products. Grease molds and cupcake pans for easy removal after baking. Prevent hydraulic jacks from freezing with a little glycerin applied to exposed surfaces.