We solemnly swear they are up to no good! Harry's dad James and his friends Remus Lupin. Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew formed the troublemaking gang known as the Marauders during their Hogwarts years. If Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs had had a crest and motto, this would have been it. This design is done in all full cross for quick and easy stitching and is suitable for beginning to intermediate stitchers. It measures 62w x 66h for a finished size of 4 3/4 x 5 inches (118 x 127 mm) and will fit a 5" x5" commercial frame.
If you are unable to download this pattern, convo me! I will be happy to send hard copy for a small additional postage fee.
No reviews yet
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept checks, money orders and Paypal. Items will be shipped when the payment clears my bank.
Returns & exchanges
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. I will repair items damaged in transit or through normal wear (such as a clasp coming loose) if possible and return them to the buyer. If repairs are not possible, or if the item is lost in transit, I will endeavor to replace it with a similar item. If replacement is not possible due to uniqueness of the materials, a refund will be issued by check. Replacements or refunds will not be given after 30 days of purchase, or for items damaged during unusual use, or through conscious abuse or improper care.
1. The chains look very fragile; will they break easily? Because the chains are not made of individual links, but rather are actually crocheted with a single continuous thread or piece of wire, they will stretch before they will break. They are surprisingly sturdy.
2. Are the crocheted wire chains scratchy to wear? I have never found the wire chains to be any more uncomfortable than standard link-type chains for daily wear. Moreover, unlike link-type chains, they will not catch your skin between the links, so they can actually be more comfortable. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin or are allergic to metals, and still want a little bling, I recommend selecting pieces that use metallised polyester chains instead.
3. I like this piece but I would like a longer/shorter chain. Can you change the chain for me? I try to make the length of the chain appropriate to the size and weight of each individual piece.Because the chains are actually crocheted into the webs surrounding the stones or marbles, it is unfortunately impossible to resize the chains. However, if you like a piece but require a different length of chain, as long as I still have access to the same or similar materials, I will be happy to make a unique piece to your specifications.
4. I have a stone/marble/trackball/die that I would like made into a pendant, will you use my materials to do this? Yes, I am open to using your materials as a focal point and creating a piece around them, often at a reduced price. Convo me and we'll talk.
5. Do you sell wholesale or in quantity? Because I am only one person and have a full time job and freelance career in addition to my Etsy shop, I cannot at present produce enough pieces to sell wholesale. Also, since every piece is unique, it would be almost impossible for me to produce them in quantity.
6. Can I get this stitchable item in a different color/size/quantity? I do not make the stitchable items myself. They are promotional items that I was left with when the company I worked for shut down. Most of them are one of a kind, discontinued product, and what you see is what you get. If there are any variations in colors or quantity, it will be mentioned in the listing; otherwise assume the item you see is the only one available.