Resting Witch Face svg, Halloween Witch svg, Halloween Cut File, Witch Cut File, Halloween Vector, Cut Files for Silhouette for Cricut
This beautiful SVG cut file is handcrafted and optimized to ensure you will get a perfect cut every time! This listing is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
Check all attached pictures to see the details of the set contents. Please read the item descriptions carefully prior to completing a purchase.
GUARANTEED WORK WITH __________________________________
This digital artwork can be used by cutting software, such as:
• Silhouette Studio (any version, including basic free edition) • Cricut Design Space • Brother’s ScanNCut Canvas • Sure Cuts A Lot (any version) • Make the Cut! • Adobe Illustrator • CorelDraw • and any other software compatible with included file formats! *These files should work in pretty much any craft cutter but MAKE SURE yours supports one of the formats listed above before purchasing.
A zip file including the following file formats:
• SVG files (unlimited resizing) • DXF files (unlimited resizing) • EPS files (unlimited resizing) • PDF files (unlimited resizing) • PNG files (transparent, 12x12", 300 dpi) • JPG files (12x12", 300 dpi) • PDF with tips and instructions.
Need this in a different file format? Message me!
YOU WILL RECEIVE __________________________________
• 1 vector file in EPS (1 layer with quote)
• 1 vector file in PDF (1 layer with quote)
• 1 file in SVG (1 file with quote)
• 1 file in DXF (1 file with quote)
• 1 file in JPG (1 file with quotes)
• 1 file in PNG (1 file with quotes)
Check all attached pictures to see the details of the set contents.
• No physical item will be shipped. Files will be delivered electronically. An automated instant download email will be sent to your etsy email address, which will contain your download links. • For any personal and small business use (up to 100 copies). • You may not share, sell or re-distribute as is, use in giveaways or freebies, or claim these images as your own. • Since this is a digital download no refunds will be given.
Should you experience any problems with opening your file (or simply have questions), feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can!