This item is sold out at the moment.

ONE MINUTE "HOURGLASS" is 3 1/2 inch tall, measures only one minute, gold colored metal body. like new condition. See description area

Sold by Antqnjwlry
+ $7.00 shipping
+ $7.00 shipping

Features
Vintage

Item details

Here is a useful Item for gaming or other short time activitiesL
Ike new condition.


RETURNS
Yes, you may return for any reason you like. Please Contact me within 7 days of receiving, I will confirm timing. I want to be here when it arrives. Naturally it must arrive in the same condition in which it was sent to you. You must pay all costs for returning. I send you back 80% of what you paid me, including postage. The other 20% pays my unrecoverable costs.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING
this will be sent small flat rate box., due to it's weight this is cheapest way in 48 united states. Post office says 3- 4 days delivery even clear across country.
.
If you live ELSWHERE in the world, contact me with your shipping address for the cost to ship.

THANK YOU for looking at this item.


Reviews
No reviews yet

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 1-3 business days
Arrives from the United States
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code

I have a general preferance for flat rate shipping, It is easiest. Small items such as jewelery go best as a small first class package (post office says 3-4 days delivery anywhere in USA).
However my #1 priority is that it gets to you undamaged.

shipments may be sent with tracking or signature confirmation -- so we all know when sent & when received. Prices for these and packaging or gift boxes are built into the shipping cost as appropriate. .(I generally pack to prevent damage due to weather)
.
If you want shipment a different way than as listed on the item, write me before buying, and PLEASE give me the state & the zip code to which the item is to be shipped.
Items are shipped from California, U.S.A., 90703
.
INTERNATIONAL shipping: yes I would love to, I see so much great work that you folks are listing. Please contact me before purchase to work out cost. giving me the address upon first contact will speed up the process.


Payments

We like paypal. practical and it works.
We don't add tax or any costs not in listing.

POSTAL money order ok, please advise you are sending WHEN YOU CHECK OUT


Returns & exchanges

You may return an item, for any reason. I must receive it back in same condition in which it was sent to you, and at your cost for the return.
My Usual terms are that the sales price, INCLUDING shipping to you, is 80% refundable. The 20 % restocking charge pays for unrecoverable costs in the initial transaction.
You MUST e- mail me within 10 days of Post Office confirmed delivery date to tell me you are returning the item.
You MUST wait for me to e-mail you back and say ok. This is so I am sure to be here and can watch for it.
If I agree with you that the item was improperly described I will waive the 20% restocking fee.

DAMAGE: you are going to have a tough time showing me it was due to my packing. I am overzealous in that area. Still, I can't prevent every kind of mishandling, so if you want insurance tell me before buying, I must adjust the price accordingly.

Sales tax: none

Shipment tracked?: yes.., signature confirmation is used if value of item warrants. The cost of these items is in the shipping price indicated on item listing.

Additional stuff: I am reasonable and so are you. we will work it out. please do try to do something to demonstrate that I have made a mistake if you believe that is the case.






Additional policies

We give feedback when I am sure any deal is complete. I hope you will too, and I am particularly pleased if you comment on my packing and communication.

Our best to you.