Rosy Adenium Obesum Triple Amazing Desert Rose Flowers Seeds
· 1 Professional packs, 2 seeds / pack, so total is 2 seeds
· Zone: 1-11
· New Fresh seeds, 99% germination rate
Instruction for Desert Rose from Seeds:
1. Fill a seed-starting flat with a quality seed-starting compost. Alternatively, make your own soil by mixing together equal portions of coarse sand, peat moss and potting mix.
2. Pack down the growing media in the tray using the back of a spoon, a small piece of wood or the base of a small planting pot
3. Moisten the growing media in the seed-starting flat until it's moist to the touch. Remove the tufts from each of the seeds, if they are present.
4. Place the seeds over the surface of the growing media so there are about 2 to 3 seeds every inch. Set the seeds firmly by pushing them into the soil using your fingers.
5. Cover the Adenium Obesum seeds with no more than 1/3 of an inch of the growing media and mist the top of the soil thoroughly.
6. Transfer the seed-starting tray to a warm (above 55 degrees Fahrenheit), light-filled location within your home that gets 8 to 10 hours of filtered light a day. Spray water onto the growing media to keep it moist, but not sodden wet. Germination of Adenium Obesum seeds will begin in 7 to 10 days.
7. Prepare to transplant the seedlings when they have about 6 true leaves and are at least one month old.
8. Mix together a good quality potting mix, with about 1/3 to 1/2 its amount of perlite, small gravel or coarse sand. Place the mixture into individual 4- or 5-inch pots until each is about 2/3 full.
9. Dig out the seedlings from the seed-starting tray using a small spoon and set them into a pot, using care not to plant too low in the pot. The seedlings need to be planted at the same depth as they are currently growing.