If you were one of those kids who loved playing 'Shop' or 'Post Office' then firstly - Welcome! You've come to the right paper-worshipping Etsy shop and secondly - can I interest you in some lovely tear-off tickets?
These are available in several different bundle sizes (but feel free to get in touch if you need a different sized bundle).
As these make perfect date labels for any month-long crafting project (such as Christmas/December themed life-documenting) you can grab a bundle of *35* tickets in one go! (One for each day of the month plus 4 in case of mistakes ...)
Available in: Single colours - red, white, blue - (35 tickets per bundle) OR As a mix of red, white, blue - (60 tickets per bundle) OR As a mix of red, white, blue - (100 tickets per bundle)
- All items are carefully wrapped and packaged as soon as possible after you've made an order.
- I will usually post UK orders by First Class post. However, if your order results in a heavy/bulky parcel which costs more to post than you were charged then I may need to send by Second Class.
- When ordering more than one item: If the price you are charged for 'Combined Shipping' turns out to be notably more expensive than the ACTUAL cost of postage [plus packaging materials] I will endeavour to refund the difference.
- Please note that I am mailing from the UK and deliveries overseas will take longer to reach you.
- Buyers will be responsible for any customs fees occured.
- All items are made, stored and packed in a smoke & pet-free environment. [In fact, they all live on a shelf above my work desk until you decide you want them to come and live with you instead].
- If you have any additional shipping requests please Convo me.
Please pay via Paypal within 48 hours.
Orders will be cancelled after 48 hours if payment hasn't been recieved without personal contact from the buyer.
Returns & exchanges
EU regulations state that you have 14 days to cancel your order starting the moment you receive a product. Etsy have created a model withdrawal form (in other words, a cancellation form) that you can — but are not obliged to — use if you change your mind and wish to return a product. You can find that form here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5452
Any postal costs incurred during the returns process will be the customer's responsibility.
Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to discuss a refund. Julie Kirk julie.kirk1 [!at] ntlworld.com
If you'd like to see, hear or read more about the person behind the product then come and peer at me here: