* This set contains two skeins. One light blue/grey tonal skein and one dark blue tonal skein.
* These skeins are 4ply (sock weight) on a super soft 80% Merino, 10% nylon, 10% cashmere. The nylon adds strength to the yarn, this, combined with the luxurious softness of merino and cashmere gives you a beautiful yarn to create something really special.
* Each hank contains approx 100g, 400 metres.
* All of my skeins are dyed using professional dyes, in a smoke free environment.
* If you would like more than one as a custom order then I do dye them as a batch.
* Each one of these skeins are unique so if you are using more than one per project, be sure to alternate to get a good spread of colour.
* I try to capture the colours as accurately as possible but some monitors do vary. * Each hank contains approx 100g, 400 metres.
Shipping prices will vary, please see individual listings – just pop an item in your cart and the shipping cost will show in your basket. This does not oblige you to buy. Additional items generally carry a smaller shipping charge.
Once I receive payment I aim to dispatch within 1-2 Business Days (Monday-Friday), excluding Bank/Public holidays. For custom orders please contact me for a timescale although I aim to complete within 1 week unless I need to order materials in special. Your item/items will be sent to your shipping address stated on Etsy unless you let me know otherwise at the time of your order.
UK ORDERS: UK orders are dispatched First Class using Royal Mail.
EU/International Orders: EU and International orders are sent using Royal Mail International Standard Delivery. Expected Delivery Times:
For the UK Royal mail aims to deliver your parcel 1-2 working days after it was posted.
For EU/International deliveries Royal Mail aims to deliver your parcel within 5-7 working days.
These delivery times are just guidelines and are not guaranteed. Instances of bad weather, etc, may occasionally affect your delivery time. Please contact me if your parcel has not arrived after the following amount of time after the day your parcel was sent: UK- 18 working days Europe- 23 working days Rest of World-28 working days
Overseas buyers are responsible for any Customs duties and/or taxes owed on their item/items- I am sorry but I cannot declare the items as ‘Gifts.’ All items sent will be carefully packaged , however it is possible that your package might be opened by Customs. It is also possible that your item might be delayed by Customs for up to 6 weeks, and although this does not happen often, it can happen.
You can pay using any of the direct payment options, including credit/debit card or Paypal.
Returns & exchanges
Refunds and Exchanges It's very important to me that you are pleased with your purchase. Please contact me if you have a problem or concern, so we can work out an agreeable solution. If an exchange or refund is required - Please contact me within 3 days of receipt for return authorization. • Items must be shipped back within 7 days of receipt, and return shipping expenses are the buyer’s responsibility. please obtain proof of postage. • Items must be in original unused condition with labels still attached and free from odors, pet hair, etc. • Custom orders may be returned only at my discretion.
Digital Items: Digital items such as Pattern downloads are non-refundable.
Some yarn colourways are regulars and can be repeated.
• Hand dyed yarns can vary from batch to batch, and sometimes even from skein to skein within the same batch. You can minimize the effects of this (if desired) by alternating skeins every few rows in larger projects. • When multiple skeins are available in a listing, they are from the same batch. Always purchase enough yarn to complete your project from the same batch (i.e., from the same listing) for maximum uniformity. • Need more skeins than currently available in a listing? Love a colorway, but want it on a different base yarn? I'd be happy to dye more for you; please send me a convo for details.
All of my skeins are dyed using professional dyes, in a smoke-free, dog and cat free environment
All weights and metres/yardage are approximate and as stated by my supplier. I am willing to wind any yarns into cakes for you, please advise me at checkout.
Although I wash my skeins until the water runs clear, there is a slight possibility that there may be some colour bleed in the first few washes, therefore please wash separately from other items. Also for these reasons, if you are intending to use your hand-dyed skein for colour-work, it is strongly advisable to knit/crochet a tension square and wash it to see if there is any colour bleed, before continuing your project!
Although some yarns are superwash it is recommended to hand-wash all yarns and fibres in lukewarm water with an unscented wool-wash, or non-biological washing powder. Dry flat away from direct heat and sunlight.
I have tried to capture the colours as accurately as possible, however due to the differences between computer screens, the actual colour of the yarns and fibres may vary from what you see on your screen.
The fabrics used in the project bags are all new unless you are buying bags made from vintage or upcycled fabrics, these will be clearly marked as such in the listings.
All of my items are sold subject to UK Laws and Legislation.