Looking for a quick but gorgeous project? This bangle bracelet tutorial shows you step by step how to create this lovely chenille stitch variation, with clear photos and tons of inspiration and ideas on how to customize and size for individual results. It can be dressy or casual or a combination - make many and wear them stacked, or use your extra special beads to make one very glam. If you enjoy the rhythm of regular chenille stitch, you'll find this just as relaxing, but with the added bonus of giving you many options to add in your favorite crystals or pearls! I found them addictive (as you can see from the photos!) and couldn't stop with one. This is a beginner to intermediate tutorial, but so fun for advanced beaders as well. *NOTE* that this is a photo heavy file, and I recommend using your PDF from your electronic device rather than printing it out if you can.
Materials needed for these bangles are: size 11 and 15 seed beads, demi round beads in size 11 and 3mm and 4mm beads of your choice, as well as Fireline or similar thread and a size 10 or smaller needle. *PLEASE NOTE that you can use size 15 beads in place of the Demi round beads listed in the tutorial - simply substitute them each time a Demi is mentioned or used.*
Please note that this tutorial is for personal and commercial use. You may sell any finished work made from my tutorials, as long as you do not mass produce items. The instructions, both written and photographed, remain my copyright solely and purchase does not transfer any rights to the design or the tutorial. Teaching, sharing, or disseminating in any way including electronic is prohibited without express written consent by me. Please give credit to your designers when selling or posting photos of your work.
This file is available for immediate download after purchase. After Etsy receives confirmation of payment for your order, you will be able to download your order from your receipt in the "Your Purchases" section on Etsy, and you will also get an email with a link to your purchase.
When purchasing this PDF, you may contact me at any time through my website, www.nedbead.com, or here on Etsy, if you have any questions.
Mar 26, 2018 by labrador35
Feb 2, 2018 by labrador35
I love this tutorial, it's easy to understand and the rope is lovely.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I accept Paypal, credit and debit card payments, as well as Etsy gift cards currently.
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final.
◙ TUTORIALS ARE FOR PERSONAL & COMMERCIAL USE unless otherwise noted in the listing;
By purchasing my tutorials you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• By purchasing a tutorial for listed for personal and commercial use, permission is given to sell a limited number of items created from the tutorial. This permission is given to the purchaser only and cannot be transferred to another person;
• Copyright of the design and the tutorial, all written material/photography or images, remains with Nancy Dale of NEDbeads;
• Credit for the design (whether as a whole, or as a portion of your item) would be appreciated if included in your listing description and photos, or if you post photos of the item on the internet;
• Purchasing the tutorial for commercial use does NOT grant you the permission to include the tutorial in beading kits for sale or to teach this design in classes. If you are interested in using my tutorials in a classroom setting, please contact me via my website.
• The file and its content are copyrighted and are intended for the use by the purchaser only. Purchasing of this tutorial does NOT grant you the permission to resell, share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
◙ TUTORIALS & PATTERNS REFUND POLICY - Tutorial transactions become final once the PDF file is e-mailed to the buyer, and there will be no refund.