This design is for 2018 Disney Vacation / Disney Trips =)
►►► Step 1:
Add this to your cart. Note that you are purchasing a DIGITAL file, no physical items will be shipped.
►►► Step 2:
Download the files once the payment has cleared.
►► WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: High-res image - 300dpi
► 8 JPEG FILES
- 2 designs for the parents -- approximately 7.5x9 inches - 2 designs for the kids -- approximately 5.5x7 inches - MIRRORED: 2 designs for the parents -- approximately 7.5x9 inches - MIRRORED: 2 designs for the kids -- approximately 5.5x7 inches
►►► Step 3:
- Print on transfer paper - Iron on fabric - DO NOT USE RED OR ANY DARK-COLORED FABRIC as the entire design might not be seen.
►►► CREDITS TO THE WRITER: https://www.photopaperdirect.com/blog/?p=272
As long as you avoid these Top 10 common mistakes when using transfer paper, you shouldn’t go far wrong:
1. Don’t print on the wrong side of the paper. This is a common mistake which is easily avoided. Simply take time to set the paper up correctly in your printer tray to print on the correct side.
2. Don’t forget to print on mirror mode. This is only relevant when printing on light colors. When printing for a light background, you must remember to switch your printer to mirror mode otherwise your image will appear the wrong way round.
3. Don’t forget to cut around the image carefully. If you don’t cut round your image carefully enough, you’ll end up with too much fabric transfer paper left which will reduce the impact of your design.
4. Don’t iron on a surface which isn’t flat. You must iron your fabric transfer paper on a completely flat surface, otherwise the image will not be sufficiently attached to the fabric.
5. Don’t be frightened to get the iron really hot. It is essential that your iron is set at and has reached its maximum temperature before you iron the transfer. Also it’s important that if you use a steam iron, the steam is switched off.
6. Don’t keep the iron still. The problem with irons nowadays is that most irons have indentations on the bottom for steam to pass. If you don’t keep the iron moving while you’re fixing your transfer, there’ll be parts of your image which aren’t stuck down.
7. Don’t forget to apply enough iron pressure. The whole transfer process relies on pressure to make it work effectively. While moving the iron, you must consciously apply as much pressure as you can in order to get the best effect.
8. Don’t leave any part of the image un-ironed. Leaving small parts of the image un-ironed is a common mistake particularly on irregular or large images. You must make sure that every corner of the image has been ironed.
9. Don’t forget to fix the image after you’ve removed the backing paper. There are two ways of doing this, both of which are described in the instructions. You must make sure you choose one or the other.
10. Don’t wash your garment before the printing has fully set. The guideline for fabric transfer paper is not to wash it before it has been allowed to set for 24 hours. Again a common mistake is washing the garment too soon after printing.
and of course… pick the right paper type for the job. If you are going to transfer onto a light fabric (not necessarily white, but NOT dark) then choose light paper otherwise, the second type of t shirt transfer paper is the dark paper for black, navy blue and other dark fabrics.
►►►TERMS AND CONDITIONS◄◄◄
a. When purchasing from PrinTeebles, you agree that you understand how to use the files being downloaded and also have the software to use the said files
b. Refunds are not available due to the nature of instant download digital products.
c. This file is for personal use only. It is for non-commercial use. You CANNOT sell, share, copy or re-distribute this file or any clipart in it.
d. All copyrights and trademarks of the character/images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold. Your purchase is for the labor, time and creative effort put into creating this printable file.
e. Please feel free to contact me before purchasing. I'm happy to answer any question you may have!
Thanks for visiting!
Jan 8, 2018 by licbsanchez
Amazing seller! Great communication!
Sep 21, 2017 by Sarah Lotter
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.