Gift Knitting and Crochet Pattern Booklet from the 1960s
Published by Copley
* Knitted Guards Doll (Based on the Queen's Guard soldiers)
* Knitted Jacko the Clown (Monkey toy in a clown outfit)
* Knitted Doll's outfit (Sweater and trousers to fit a 12 inch teenage doll)
* Knitted ball
* 2 crocheted tea cosies
* 1 knitted tea cosy (left hand side of front cover)
* Knitted egg cosies (they are a bit scary to be honest, but I'm sure you could do them without the terrifying faces)
* Knitted helmet - to fit 3/8/9-14 years
* Knitted man's gloves
* Knitted cardigan - to fit 19 inch / 21 inch chest (I think this translates to about 12 months / 18 months baby sizes?)
* Knitted cushion cover - to fit cushion pad 12 inch x 16 inch
* Crocheted thimble & needle case (looks like a sombrero on cover)
* Knitted and crocheted bedroom slippers
* Knitted bedsocks three sizes
* Knitted hot water bottle cover
Condition: Reading copy - some wear, marks on back cover, stamp on front cover "Eileen's 95 High Street Swanage"
No date, but best guess dated to 60s from style of dolls clothes and pre-decimal price.
I offer automatic discounts on combined postage - why not look around at my other books and magazines too? https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/thereadingcorner If I inadvertently overcharge for postage and packaging, I will always refund the difference.