A complete set of brushes for watercolor lettering and painting in Procreate app on iPad Pro. Bundle contains 6 professional hand-made brushes that I myself use everyday. 6 brushes for the price of 3 (for a limited time).
1. Watercolor Calligraphy Brush Works magically like real watercolours, complete with a slight feathering of the edges, automatic fading just like when a brush runs out of colour, and layering of transparent strokes. Took me a long time to get it just right. Also uses a little 'streamline' to make all your curves automatically smoother. Available in my shop as a separate brush. (It's a bestseller!)
2. Watercolor Outlining Brush A thin brush that changes thickness and opacity on pressure to simulate strokes done with a thin paintbrush and watercolors.
3. Watercolor Painting Brush Closest thing to using real watercolors. Fades on pressure so you can layer strokes to create the watercolor effect. The florals in above pictures are done using this. Complete with a little feathering.
4. Watercolor Painting Flat Brush A variation on the above without the fading on pressure for when you just want to do the base layers wth flat colors. Still creates a feathered and layered effect simulating watercolors.
5. Watercolor Washes Brush Of course, you also need to do the backgrounds. Perfect for creating large watercolor textures with just a few strokes. Layer some different colors for beautiful effects.
6. Watercolor Dry Washes Brush A variation on the above that simulates a dry brush. Great for smaller washes and when you want to introduce a slightly different texture.
Please note this is a digital download only. You need the Procreate app for iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil to use this brush. Does not work in Photoshop.
Check out thescratchynib.com for more of my lettering.
Dec 26, 2017 by dmo936
Dec 21, 2017 by Melanie
Très agréable à utiliser. Facile à installer. Je recommande.